Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ANCHORAGE-INCHEON, and LAN - MIA to South America

General Lee said:
Does anyone know where they fly their 747s? I saw one in LAX last week.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Tradewinds Payscale:

1st year SO: $38.39 / hr
FE $60.20
FO $54.73
CA $85.32

8st year SO: $49.00
FE $75.00
FO $70.00
CA $110.70

$10.00 blocke over ride for Asia operation.

Deadhead is $50.00 per "occurence" :(
$3.00 / hr Per Diem.

The above rates for all types.

60 hour guarantee for the 747.

CSY Mon said:
Tradewinds Payscale:

1st year SO: $38.39 / hr
FE $60.20
FO $54.73
CA $85.32

8st year SO: $49.00
FE $75.00
FO $70.00
CA $110.70

$10.00 blocke over ride for Asia operation.

Deadhead is $50.00 per "occurence" :(
$3.00 / hr Per Diem.

The above rates for all types.

60 hour guarantee for the 747.

All 747 flying - $10 hr block over-ride (just add the $10 to all the above figures/guarantee). PFEs no SOs.

All 747 flying - $10 hr block over-ride (just add the $10 to all the above figures/guarantee). PFEs no SOs.
Add $10.00 because it is 747, or because it is Asia?

The payscale published by Tradewinds and handed out at the MIA "open house" does list SO as well as FE, perhaps they have only PFE's now, but culd hire SO later?

You work there?

MIA base yet for the 747?

CSY Mon said:
Add $10.00 because it is 747, or because it is Asia?

The payscale published by Tradewinds and handed out at the MIA "open house" does list SO as well as FE, perhaps they have only PFE's now, but culd hire SO later?

You work there?

MIA base yet for the 747?

OK, I forget the whole story, but all a/c types are paid the same - BUT all 747 flying is Int'l with a $10 hr override. Even the LAX-SFO-ANC-LAX legs, preceding/following the ANC-ICN-ANC. I asked about the SO pay and it was prepared for some flexibility or possibility that has not emerged, nor do they anticipate utilizing SOs in the immediate future.

The 2nd a/c is flying for LAN out of MIA, and the last word I heard is that the 3rd a/c will also be in MIA.

Start OE soon. A great bunch of people in GSO and on the flight deck.

hawkerjet

Training in DEN w/UAL - limited availability. Recent training in MIA w/Aeroservices.

Company pays for hotel, $2 hr per diem during trng ($24 day), and $500 week training pay.

Bases: LAX or ANC-not finalized, & MIA. ANC planned but jumpseating limited. May be LAX.

Company is very busy right now adding the 747s. Bids have not been published during the transition period. Should be out soon. :D

Sounds good.

I would take the job in a second if indeed a MIA base was offered.

Commuting to ANC can be brutal from FLL.

$500 training pay ain't good or bad, but more than some other non scheds.

Hmm, perhaps see ya out there LazyB..

CM

Congrats on the job. It took a while? Enjoy the Whale, it is a wonderful ride.

LAZYB said:
OK, I forget the whole story, but all a/c types are paid the same - BUT all 747 flying is Int'l with a $10 hr override. Even the LAX-SFO-ANC-LAX legs, preceding/following the ANC-ICN-ANC. I asked about the SO pay and it was prepared for some flexibility or possibility that has not emerged, nor do they anticipate utilizing SOs in the immediate future.

The 2nd a/c is flying for LAN out of MIA, and the last word I heard is that the 3rd a/c will also be in MIA.

Start OE soon. A great bunch of people in GSO and on the flight deck.

hawkerjet

Training in DEN w/UAL - limited availability. Recent training in MIA w/Aeroservices.

Company pays for hotel, $2 hr per diem during trng ($24 day), and $500 week training pay.

Bases: LAX or ANC-not finalized, & MIA. ANC planned but jumpseating limited. May be LAX.

Company is very busy right now adding the 747s. Bids have not been published during the transition period. Should be out soon. :D

CSY Mon said:
Just to clarify:

Is the $500 training pay per WEEK, or per MONTH?

CM

$500 per week, $2,000 per month.

Hey...

mach none said:
Congrats on the job. It took a while? Enjoy the Whale, it is a wonderful ride.

I was going to give you a shout. So both you and Thor are living in Gig Harbor -the pilot ghetto.

Thanks. So how do we get jumpseat with Alaska. Coordinator says they have been trying for several years. Customer wants us based in ANC, but looks like we might swing LAX. Jumping to ANC doesn't look to easy without Alaska or Continental.

I'm happy to be in freight now and not pax.

So how goes it?

Latest resources

Back