• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tradewinds Airlines-GSO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They've got plenty of contracts on the A300 B4 and China is starting to explode now.

No..no...no.....

I just got hired....in the pool for the -47....and it's 30 on, 30 off. Right now, there isn't much information on the operations, but soon....it will be announced.

Operations

Saw on the Aviation Employment Board that they are hiring a Crew Scheduler ... I have applied and can only hope for the best. Any insight on the operations of TradeWinds???? Thanks!!!

They are interviewing for 747-200 (experienced) pilots for the initial cadre. At least two coming, with the possibility of six or eight. 109 pilots on the list right now with several crews based in China; this is all first-hand information from a member of mgmt to me.

No L-1011s left...last one retired this past winter just A-300s right now.

Last edited:
TW Ops

Got a call for an interview for the Crew Scheduler position there - no questions on the phone, but point blank that the pay was 25K annually. Thats all I know on the Ops side of this company.

tradewinds

I saw a tradewinds 747-200 down in San antonio hanging out of a hangar over by the car rental places. It's painted and all. I guess going through a maint. check. Hope that helps.

Anyone have any new info? HVYDRVR or xdays, you guys have any new updates? I got the call to go interview, but don't know anything more than has already been posted. Company overview they sent was dated, but in line with current info here.

hi guys, does anybody have the skinny on training and bases with tradewinds? by training i mean:who does it & where, are you put up in a hotel on the companies dime or your own, do you get paid while in training,etc, etc.... also, can you live anywhere in the usa and get to work. i imagine that's what they're doing in china but is the rest of the flying out of greensboro or just offices. thanx in advance.

Does anyone know where they fly their 747s? I saw one in LAX last week.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back