Top tier operator looking for F/O's @HPN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G4G5 said:
Too bad I know a couple of high quality guys looking to improve their situations.

What's the upgrade policy? On demand, based upon individual performance or like GE (upgrade within 2 years or thanks for playing). These guys might be willing to do the FO thing for a couple of years if their was a finite upgrade date available to them.

Thanks for the info.

The majority of the Gulfstream drivers currently in the department will ALL retire within the next 3 - 7 years. F/O's will be upgraded based on need and obviously merit, but I would think being a Captain within the next 2 - 3 years is EXTREMELY likely. Also 3 new Gulfstreams will join the fleet within the next 20 months. Hope that helps.

Well put me in that mix, I'm a current ERJ CA living in CT. Let me know if they get desperate enough to hire someone without a type.

UH, desperate to hire without a type, not likely for a F50 or better. Probability of jumping in to corporate from commuter ranks no experience in global ops to a gwhiz is extremely low, unless you have an in, and then still rare. IMHO anyway.

Dont mean to start the whole airline vs. corporate rant.

It's all about who you know or meet.

I got a job in a G5 after talking to a stranger by a hotel pool. Turns out they needed a G5 captain-who knew!!

My background is furloughed airline. If you can meet the right guy/gal, it comes down to first impression and personality.

Don't think any job is out of reach if you have good experience, but you have to go find 'em, they don't just fall into your lap.

rice said:
G4G5, its one we've talked about before. Thinking about dropping a fax on them when I get home from Florence on Sunday. GF says its raining like crazy back there and doesn't plan to stop all week. Might be time to build an ark.

You better do something quick....And get off our backs!!!:D

Latest resources

Back