Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HERCDRVR

Names Changed to Protect the guilty!

"See if anyone can top this. I am #9328 and was a XXX 727 FE. My last flight for XXXXX was on 9/23. I spent most of the past 8 months as a paper XXX 767 FO and was finally bumped to XXX 300. The ONLY work I did for XXXXX during this time was one day of taser training in April. I am now scheduled to start XX on June 16th. The 8 month paid vacation has been nice but I am looking forward to getting back out on the line." -Joe Cool Line Pilot

Yeah, I can top that, I am #10314 and was a XXX 727 FE. My last flight was on 9/23. I spent most of the past 8 months reading the paper trying to find a job. I was finally bumped out the door with not much more than a handshake. The only work I did was to cut grass for a few sympethetic neighbors in May. I am now scheduled to start at nowhere at notime in the foreseeable future. The 8 month non paid semi permanent vacation hasn't been nice, it sucks not flying, but I am looking forward to sharing a round of grule with any other furloughee's out there in the unemployment line.

Jerk, loser, idiot, and a few more pleasant accentures for one of my fellow line guys I may run across in the very distant future. I dragged this off our private board in fear of future retribution. Got to love it.

I don't even know what to say. What a half a guy. I'll share some of your grule if you have enough though.

Latest resources

Back