• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

...Top This (humorous furlough vent)

HERCDRVR

Total Time
Names Changed to Protect the guilty!

"See if anyone can top this. I am #9328 and was a XXX 727 FE. My last flight for XXXXX was on 9/23. I spent most of the past 8 months as a paper XXX 767 FO and was finally bumped to XXX 300. The ONLY work I did for XXXXX during this time was one day of taser training in April. I am now scheduled to start XX on June 16th. The 8 month paid vacation has been nice but I am looking forward to getting back out on the line." -Joe Cool Line Pilot

Yeah, I can top that, I am #10314 and was a XXX 727 FE. My last flight was on 9/23. I spent most of the past 8 months reading the paper trying to find a job. I was finally bumped out the door with not much more than a handshake. The only work I did was to cut grass for a few sympethetic neighbors in May. I am now scheduled to start at nowhere at notime in the foreseeable future. The 8 month non paid semi permanent vacation hasn't been nice, it sucks not flying, but I am looking forward to sharing a round of grule with any other furloughee's out there in the unemployment line.

Jerk, loser, idiot, and a few more pleasant accentures for one of my fellow line guys I may run across in the very distant future. I dragged this off our private board in fear of future retribution. Got to love it.

Tref

Total Time
>7000
I don't even know what to say. What a half a guy. I'll share some of your grule if you have enough though.