Top ten uses for regional jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
new reefs off the coast!

It would make a good treehouse. My kids would have a ball and my neighbors would be like "WTF just happened over there?"

11. To help maintain the EGO's of "Major" airline pilots who were blessed by there superior skills and abilities to never have to fly a regional jet....Thank you for just being here...

$90k/year while you're furloughed.

What a freaking LOSER!!! It takes a low-life to actually brag about flying a pi** ant RJ for 90grand, when if it were not for mainline guys giving scope away in the 90s because they were too good to fly rjs, you could actually be earning over 100 graand as an FO flying real airliners, and given time be in the left seat for a lot more. But you musn't be intelligent enough for that, after all you just fly a barbie jet!

After reading many many posts on this website, I believe i've found another use for regional jets. We could put dictionaries in them and just maybe some of the pilots moving on to the majors will understand grammar and know how to spell when they arrive. Not that it's important when all you do is listen to your ipod and play xbox.

Latest resources

Back