• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Top ten uses for regional jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
10) 70 million dollar thrill ride for a mechanic standing in the aisle performing an engine run without the hydraulic #2 or #3 powered.

Quote Wow, talk about having no Class! You sir are a straight up a$$hole.

your point and my point are the same.

Last edited:
I have many friends at the regionals who are in their 20's & 30's and are pulling down six figures and they live in base and love their jobs. Also, most of them have no desire to give up their QOL and six figure incomes to move on to a "major". Boo-Hoo if a 21 year old has to make $20K for his 1st year and 30K for his 2nd year. Enjoy the sour grapes.

I have many friends at the regionals who are in their 20's & 30's and are pulling down six figures and they live in base and love their jobs. Also, most of them have no desire to give up their QOL and six figure incomes to move on to a "major". Boo-Hoo if a 21 year old has to make $20K for his 1st year and 30K for his 2nd year. Enjoy the sour grapes.

How many years have they been there? 20?
I'm calling BS on this.
We want #s to prove this...and I bet there aren't any.

Age 20's, no; 30's, yes. And whiz wheels are a thing of the past until the ACARS is deferred.

an RJ on display on the front lawn at ALPA headquarters as a reminder of how much ALPA screwed up when mainline pilots were offered RJ's and refused.

winner winner chicken dinner

post of the year

Last edited:
hopefully this era is over but it should be mentioned:

Top ten uses for regional jets ....

...keeping a 20 something year old employed while a 20 plus years of service airbus/boeing driver hits the street.

Latest resources

Back