• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Top ten uses for regional jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about we use some of them there regional jets to get some of you guys to work for your next commute. Or you could walk.

Mainline pilots can cry over their beers, paid for with their unemployment checks, about how RJ's have ruined their careers, all day. In fact it is those of us STILL flying RJ's that should be angry. It is you who ruined OUR careers, you should have allowed them on property years ago, and it is you with your well funded unions who should have stood up in 2001-2002. To blame the decline of this career on an airframe is idiotic.

The RJ RUUULEZ the skies!!!!!!

That's right and don't you forget it!:cartman:

I have to say it too, now that's pretty darn funny!

We should make all the horrible Airline CEO's ride on a CRJ on a 3 hour flight. No Air conditioning and no drinks or snacks allowed.

Newark To Dallas

The list would include: Stephen Wolf, Bob Ferguson, Frank Lorenzo, Crandall....

:pimp:

What a freaking LOSER!!! It takes a low-life to actually brag about flying a pi** ant RJ for 90grand, when if it were not for mainline guys giving scope away in the 90s because they were too good to fly rjs, you could actually be earning over 100 graand as an FO flying real airliners, and given time be in the left seat for a lot more. But you musn't be intelligent enough for that, after all you just fly a barbie jet!

I'm not gloating, just defending a job that pays my bills and shooting a little irony into the thread. It is ironic, isn't it- that there are legacy pilots on the street when they could be making a living in a pissant RJ instead of standing in the unemloyment line?

Next time, I'll start a thread on the Majors board titled Top Ten Uses for An A300-600B4 and we'll see what kind of responses that elicits.

Thanks for reminding me what a loser i am for defending my livelihood. Something the mainline elitists failed to do for themselves.

Latest resources

Back