• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And why to so many azz-clown gate agents and FA's have to non-Rev while wearing their freaking Company ID on their lanyard?
Oh look, I'm cool, I have a "(Insert name) Airlines" ID, and all you other passengers don't.
Get a life you clowns. Everytime I see one of those idiots I feel like ripping that ID off and flushing it down the lav.

Oh, and Tool rocks by the way. Go Maynard!

Actually, displaying I.D.'s was not allowed by Delta pass policy at one time, unless in uniform. I would guess that has not changed.

There is no good reason for displaying it. Non-revs are suppose to be discreet and when traveling, unless in uniform, not ID themselves as employees through conversation. There are a many good reasons to conform to this policy--some that could have adverse impact on employment.

And why to so many azz-clown gate agents and FA's have to non-Rev while wearing their freaking Company ID on their lanyard?
Oh look, I'm cool, I have a "(Insert name) Airlines" ID, and all you other passengers don't.
Get a life you clowns. Everytime I see one of those idiots I feel like ripping that ID off and flushing it down the lav.

Oh, and Tool rocks by the way. Go Maynard!
One reason to wear the company ID with your civvies in the terminal is to get the employee discount at Starbucks. I've done that, and I've also forgotten to take it off afterwards. So sue me.

Latest resources

Back