Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool Eagle Pilot on Bachelorette show...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you've been married as long as me you'll know the answer to that question.

I've been married for 20 years and I don't have to watch shat like that. Our favorite show is a reality show though. Top Gear On BBC Americker (that's how they say it).

Lets see now. The guy is 31 years old, nice looking, obviously his family has money and women are falling all over him. A tool? you have to be kidding. I'd like to be a tool like that anyday!! Hecl I'd just like to be 31 again!!

The Jake guy on the show tonight is a COMPLETE IDIOT. His first words to the girl were basically: I'm an airline pilot. My parents are doctors.

Another zero to hero on daddy's checkbook. Does anyone know this ****************************** bag? I want to throw up in my mouth.

oh boy

The Jake guy on the show tonight is a COMPLETE IDIOT. His first words to the girl were basically: I'm an airline pilot. My parents are doctors.

Another zero to hero on daddy's checkbook. Does anyone know this ****************************** bag? I want to throw up in my mouth.
I'm sorry to say this but if you're watching that show it makes you an even bigger tool than him.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh come on. We all have guilty TV pleasures we indulge in when no one's looking. Don't be embarassed you watch that show, who cares?...

I've been on a "Millionare Matchmaker" kick recently. Good sh**.

Gotta let those insecurities go, you've only got a limited amount of time left on this planet!

But watching "The Hills", thats crossing the line!....(anyone know what Heidi was doing this week??, a friend wants to know).......

He is a good guy, and if you actually too the time to talk to him, I think you would be very surprised as to why he left Hollywood after 90210.

I flew with him many times, and I was very impressed with who he was as a pilot and has a person.

I wish him the best of luck. He is a great guy.

Latest resources

Back