Tool Eagle Pilot on Bachelorette show...

ArtVandalay

Banned
Total Time
none
The Jake guy on the show tonight is a COMPLETE IDIOT. His first words to the girl were basically: I'm an airline pilot. My parents are doctors.

Another zero to hero on daddy's checkbook. Does anyone know this ****************************** bag? I want to throw up in my mouth.

Sandhawk

Waiting on Dec 13, 2012
Total Time
Mucho+

regionaltard

seat lock
Total Time
90°
why are YOU watching the show?
Beat me to it. Not that he should feel that there's anything wrong with that....

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
He's actually a pretty cool guy. Nice guy too.

What does it say about you that you have to start a thread to bag on the guy? Who cares what he said. I'm sure they are told by producers what topics to talk about. What else should he say? I have a stamp collection or I like to shop at Albertson's?

buscap

Total Time
Yo Yo Yo...Looky here ya'll..

Thou shalt not place thine butt upon the pillar of fame, lest thee be full prepared to suffer the slings.

Fill your hands and defend thine own self.

purduej

Total Time
a bit
You're just jealous, that guy's going to get more ass than a toilet seat after the show is done.

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
When you've been married as long as me you'll know the answer to that question.

I've been married for 20 years and I don't have to watch shat like that. Our favorite show is a reality show though. Top Gear On BBC Americker (that's how they say it).

N1VIBS

Total Time
Lets see now. The guy is 31 years old, nice looking, obviously his family has money and women are falling all over him. A tool? you have to be kidding. I'd like to be a tool like that anyday!! Hecl I'd just like to be 31 again!!

BrickTop

The Jake guy on the show tonight is a COMPLETE IDIOT. His first words to the girl were basically: I'm an airline pilot. My parents are doctors.

Another zero to hero on daddy's checkbook. Does anyone know this ****************************** bag? I want to throw up in my mouth.
oh boy

brownie

Total Time

I'm sorry to say this but if you're watching that show it makes you an even bigger tool than him.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

JohnnyP

Total Time
BAFAN

Oh come on. We all have guilty TV pleasures we indulge in when no one's looking. Don't be embarassed you watch that show, who cares?...

I've been on a "Millionare Matchmaker" kick recently. Good sh**.

Gotta let those insecurities go, you've only got a limited amount of time left on this planet!

But watching "The Hills", thats crossing the line!....(anyone know what Heidi was doing this week??, a friend wants to know).......

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
He is a good guy, and if you actually too the time to talk to him, I think you would be very surprised as to why he left Hollywood after 90210.

I flew with him many times, and I was very impressed with who he was as a pilot and has a person.

I wish him the best of luck. He is a great guy.