• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too much reverse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they are running late and getting off the runway sooner than later might save quite a bit of taxi time...

Why do some guys love to get on the brakes and reverse on a 14000 foot runway on a one hour flight from phili to boston? Those are'nt boxes in back. I am starting early tonight guys! Cheers Just a pet peeve, unless at says next left where they probably not at 110 knots.
Dont know why in Boston, but I can tell you that Atlanta brings us in tight and requests us to exit first available. Plus the ERJ brakes likes it when we heat em up. S T O M P S T O M P S T O M P ! sssssssssscccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttcccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh ! !

lol Geez I crack myself up!! 'Nuther beer woman ! Now !

"It's a jet, son. Those people pay to hear that noise."
-A captain I used to fly with

Why do some guys love to get on the brakes and reverse on a 14000 foot runway on a one hour flight from phili to boston? Those are'nt boxes in back. I am starting early tonight guys! Cheers Just a pet peeve, unless at says next left where they probably not at 110 knots.

The next time a guy gets on the brakes and full TR's on a 14,000 foot runway, why don't you ask him? Now quit wasting valuable bandwith and let's get on to a relevant topic like "which kind of hair gel do you use", or "my airline sucks less than your airline".

Shutt up and make me some more coffee.

Ya, I like when you do a great approach and baby soft touchdown inside the touchdown zone and at 60 knots the captain says "My Controls" and slams on the brakes lets them off them slams them again. And says "Don't worry you will get the hang of it!"

Gotta agree with ex j-41 on this one. I could never figure out why that was necessary. At least everyone thinks the captain does all the flying...

Because anybody who can make a reverse high-speed exit gets their name on a plaque down in the ladies room.

(10 points for lame Top Gun reference)

Latest resources

Back