Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the Pinnacle FO who wears no belt, and sags his uniform pants....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go do a little history hunting, boys. Over half of this nation's Presidents were screw ups. Those with a good head on their shoulders go after the real positions of power, and most of those are unelected or appointed positions. Bush, Obama... neither of them can write a comprehensive bill by themselves. There are many mouths whispering in their ears, and none of us voted for the voices.

Clinton was the last intelligent President.
Reagan was the last President of the people.

And how far back do we have to go to get a military leader as Commander in Chief....

Politics carry way to much opinion had we could disagree all day and night about who speaks better (prepared or not), better ideas or who the people like and don't like.

But we should define leader?
If you are asking who served well you can say W, Bush senior, Reagan, Carter and Ford (who was the fourth consecutive President to have served in the US Navy). Prior to that we had Eisenhower and Truman who both served.
So since Truman we have had only two Presidents who did not serve in the military in any fashion.

Now who was a leader in the military and who was not? Who was a leader as president and who was not?

I can tell you that most service members DIDN'T like Clinton and now it's BHO they don't like. Reagan was loved and Carter was not. Bush senior was liked a great deal. The jury is still out with W, but the majority did like W.

anybody that votes Democratic is stupid and hates money

Politics carry way to much opinion had we could disagree all day and night about who speaks better (prepared or not), better ideas or who the people like and don't like.

But we should define leader?
If you are asking who served well you can say W, Bush senior, Reagan, Carter and Ford (who was the fourth consecutive President to have served in the US Navy). Prior to that we had Eisenhower and Truman who both served.
So since Truman we have had only two Presidents who did not serve in the military in any fashion.

Now who was a leader in the military and who was not? Who was a leader as president and who was not?
I can tell you that most service members DIDN'T like Clinton and now it's BHO they don't like. Reagan was loved and Carter was not. Bush senior was liked a great deal. The jury is still out with W, but the majority did like W.

Don't forget JFK.

Sorry to shiit in your soup, but i dont need the internet to feel good about myself unlike you and a select few loser cronies on this board.

Just follow the advice in your avatar.....you REALLY should.

Latest resources

Back