Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the Gulfstream, global, BBJ, long range drivers in general...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Steak, and other things best char-broiled are started on a broiler then packaged for the airplane and finished in the oven. What's really good is to deglaise the pan with bordelaise and red wine after the steak is finished!

As for odor, we have all forward galleys and the outflow valves are right behind the cockpit on the right side so away with the smell.

TransMach

It has been several years, but I was on a Gulfstream demo flight where a roast was partially cooked before hand and then finished onboard the flight. Yep, the smell was throughout the cabin. But I can think of aromas a lot worse than that.

Our current FA bakes cookies in flight. The pax seem to like the smell.

How do you guys do regarding customs & agricultural Dept. laws when you go overseas or coming back in the US when you have food on board? Do they let you go with it or do you have to trash no prepared items, uncooked goods and leftovers?

How do you guys do regarding customs & agricultural Dept. laws when you go overseas or coming back in the US when you have food on board? Do they let you go with it or do you have to trash no prepared items, uncooked goods and leftovers?

Ive always been told to trash it.

In and Out Burger...when leaving VNY.

In 'n Out is a gut bomb brick. Fatburger in the west or Five Guys in the southeast WAYYYY better. I'm sure the Cali boys will say I'm smoking something.

In 'n Out is a gut bomb brick. Fatburger in the west or Five Guys in the southeast WAYYYY better. I'm sure the Cali boys will say I'm smoking something.

Nothing can hold a candle to The Varsity in Atlanta.

Just the aroma will stop a whales heart from 500 miles away!

thread creep...man all them burger joints are just that...burger joints.

go have a tempura halibut burger in alaska 45 minutes after dragging it outa the water, then try and tell me fatburger, five guys or in-n-out is worth a dam ;)

On this side of the pond, the owners or the contract FA would pick up PF Changs. Occasionally, the FA would hit a high end grocery or deli for the provisions.

Overseas, the pax would order from the hotel.

Domestically, we did a lot of sandwich trays, local deli and occasionally order through the FBO.

Pax generally weren't into huge meals on board.

TC

Latest resources

Back