• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the FO of Skywest flight 6693 on 8/22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crap I miss it!!! what the post all about???

Something about an FO doing a preflight with a bald spot on his head. Another gay male pilot saw him and thought he would be cuter if he got hair implants or something. Seemed pretty lame and vain after he thought about it so he deleted his original post.

If you saw a problem then man up, get on etrip and see who it was to send them an email to call you. Nothing wrong to let someone know they screwed up and help a guy out.

Get on a public forum and whine, again man up. I don't bid the Barbie Jet because I'd have to deal with more of you dumb arse pu$$ies than I can handle.

Something about an FO doing a preflight with a bald spot on his head. Another gay male pilot saw him and thought he would be cuter if he got hair implants or something. Seemed pretty lame and vain after he thought about it so he deleted his original post.

FKN unreal!!!! I always thing that can't get any lower, I am always proven wrong...

...I mean it reminds me of my wife!!! oh shet here she comes...got to do the fkn dishes!!! bye bye...

To everyone...

Why don't you do your job, and I'll do mine.

Besides, a flat spot is a DMI.... no wait, cord is a DMI. Gay people opining about hair implant status isn't even in the MEL.

-Goose

Last edited:

Haha, thats good. What makes it better is that some people actually believe that was what the original post was about.

Latest resources

Back