• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

To the FO of Skywest flight 6693 on 8/22

Bako Cap

Total Time
Maybe the flat spot was on the bottom during the preflight.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Now this is news!!!! :rolleyes: You had really had to get that out of your system huh?? Been itching to get to a computer and post this??

waterski45

Total Time
abunch
Maybe the flat spot was on the bottom during the preflight.

Shhhhhhhh!

...don't inject logic so early in a thread that is bound to be at least 5 pages of

-Why we should have voted ALPA in
-Why BHO is not a true raise in payrates for the 700/900
-Why a larger W2 as the result of soft credit is not as good as a higher payscale
-Why the pilots are responsible for the attempted acquisition of XJT resulting in the current mess they're in now
-Why if a OO pilot is happy with his job/company is has no idea what he's talking about and obviously a kool aid drinker

...did I leave anything out?

10nCLR

Oh, Yeah!
Total Time
TFAYD
Shhhhhhhh!

...don't inject logic so early in a thread that is bound to be at least 5 pages of

-Why we should have voted ALPA in
-Why BHO is not a true raise in payrates for the 700/900
-Why a larger W2 as the result of soft credit is not as good as a higher payscale
-Why the pilots are responsible for the attempted acquisition of XJT resulting in the current mess they're in now
-Why if a OO pilot is happy with his job/company is has no idea what he's talking about and obviously a kool aid drinker

...did I leave anything out?

OH, YEAAAH!!!!!!!

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
Isn't it amazing how an original poster edits his own starter, yet via responses, you can still figure out what the original post was about?

BUDDHA145

Total Time
crap I miss it!!! what the post all about???

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
This is why the regional forum is so entertaining.

Flyerdan

Total Time
crap I miss it!!! what the post all about???

Something about an FO doing a preflight with a bald spot on his head. Another gay male pilot saw him and thought he would be cuter if he got hair implants or something. Seemed pretty lame and vain after he thought about it so he deleted his original post.

FlySacto

Ale User
Total Time
>5000
If you saw a problem then man up, get on etrip and see who it was to send them an email to call you. Nothing wrong to let someone know they screwed up and help a guy out.

Get on a public forum and whine, again man up. I don't bid the Barbie Jet because I'd have to deal with more of you dumb arse pu$$ies than I can handle.

BUDDHA145

Total Time
Something about an FO doing a preflight with a bald spot on his head. Another gay male pilot saw him and thought he would be cuter if he got hair implants or something. Seemed pretty lame and vain after he thought about it so he deleted his original post.

FKN unreal!!!! I always thing that can't get any lower, I am always proven wrong...

...I mean it reminds me of my wife!!! oh shet here she comes...got to do the fkn dishes!!! bye bye...

Goose Egg

Big Jens
Total Time
3k-ish
To everyone...

Why don't you do your job, and I'll do mine.

Besides, a flat spot is a DMI.... no wait, cord is a DMI. Gay people opining about hair implant status isn't even in the MEL.

-Goose

Last edited:

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time

Haha, thats good. What makes it better is that some people actually believe that was what the original post was about.