• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the Challenger Mechanic in KFRG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has to be a first! The first recorded instance of a WSCOD actually Whistling on the ground! How cool :)

EB

yzf6 said:
we need a dedicated forum setup to let people know how they screwed us over earlier in the day. for example:

to the westwind crew in ATL tonight: thanks for taking the last bag of nacho cheese doritos from the vending machine, what was i supposed to eat then, cool ranch?

this way if you cut someone off on the taxiway, cut someone off on final, make a comment over the radio about someones takeoff roll, or sandblast someones windshield, you can check the forum when you get home and see how they really feel about you.
That's an awesome idea! It'd make for some interesting reading, that's for sure! However, I've flown with some pretty "unstable" individuals who might take it too far...like actually tracking someone down to TRY and kick their butts. Eh, maybe it's not such a good idea...:erm:

What kind of professional pilot in charge of a multi-million dollar airplane stands around and watches his new window get blasted?

Better Nazi's?

Did you get fired?

Hugh Johnson said:
What kind of professional pilot in charge of a multi-million dollar airplane stands around and watches his new window get blasted?

Better Nazi's?

Did you get fired?
Actually, I liked the way you said it BEFORE.:D

I wasn't just standing there. I was inside dealing with pax and fbo stuff. It wasn't until later, when I walked out to my jet and felt the jet blast down the left side that I realized what was happening (and had BEEN happening). When I made the move to confront the idiot he taxied off.I went looking for him to explain it but he was blasting someone else's airplane(s) on the other side of the ramp by then and I had to leave.I can assure you that I would/will not stand idle and let such a thing happen without politely complaining to the offending party and asking him to please be more careful.Haven't noticed any damage as yet so one hopes it is a non-issue.I consider any airplane in my care to be a personal possession. I don't abuse it or allow it to BE abused. I think most pilots are like that.Any way... Sorry. Just had to vent.

Latest resources

Back