Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
R

Rich Tillery

This is transpondersoff. I worked for ATP in JAX for a month. Ernie got me fired and yes he was and is connected. If you want to know how he is connected ask some people who are or have worked for ATP. If Ernie doesn't want you there you will be fired. Since I got fired from ATP there was no reason for me to stay in JAX so I moved back to Maryland. I also fessed up early in that thread that transpondersoff and erniestrange were same people. I also had this screename which I am sure you are going to take.

Having multiple accounts to this board is clearly stated as a no-no. If you were trying to make a point about this DE, you should have picked a method that didn't violate the cardinal rule.

Rich Tillery said:
This is transpondersoff. I worked for ATP in JAX for a month. Ernie got me fired and yes he was and is connected. If you want to know how he is connected ask some people who are or have worked for ATP. If Ernie doesn't want you there you will be fired. Since I got fired from ATP there was no reason for me to stay in JAX so I moved back to Maryland. I also fessed up early in that thread that transpondersoff and erniestrange were same people. I also had this screename which I am sure you are going to take.
Actually Rich, your IP Address matches "TranspondersOff", "ErnieStrange" AND "flyifrvfr"

Falcon Capt said:
Actually Rich, your IP Address matches "/\HANDLE DELETED/\", "/\HANDLE DELETED/\" AND "/\HANDLE DELETED/\"
Is it really ethical to publish this information?

If it is, why isn't it readily available to all board users all the time?

(Or is it already available and I just didn't know it? :) )

TonyC said:
Is it really ethical to publish this information?

If it is, why isn't it readily available to all board users all the time?

(Or is it already available and I just didn't know it? :) )
Actually, he gave his own name AND location... http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=59212

In addition, his IP Address was NOT disclosed, so no "personally identifyable" information was released... I've been down this road before, I am well aware of what can/should be disclosed and what probably shouldn't...

TranspondersOff = ErnieStrange = Rich Tillery = flyifrvfr

The Moderators have plenty of work to do besides chasing around some disgruntled CFI who keeps registering different names on this board to make trouble... "Flyifrvfr" has spent an inordinate amount of time in the "Penalty Box" since it's inception, he is obviously prone to making trouble... The (volunteer) Moderators have better things to do with their time than baby-sit someone like this... Being a member of this board is NOT right, it is a privledge, remember this IS a privately run board...

Last edited:
seriously now how pathetic
Unless, of course, multiples are used for humorous and harmless pot-stirring entertainment, a la "guat" and all his other aliases. If I remember correctly, he has since been 'outed', but some of his stuff was pretty funny. Wasn't "guat" the same guy who boasted of having "mastered the 1900" and was in need of a new challenge or something like that.

That kind of stuff's funny ... I don't care who you are. :D

Minh
(Who also has an alias, for when UAL78 bans me again for something everyone else is doing. "But maaaaaahhhhhm! Everyone else is writing curse-words with the letters substituted out!" "Well Minh ... if everyone else jumped off a cliff with an umbrella, would you jump, too?" "Hmmm ... how big of an umbrella are we talking here?" :D)

Latest resources

Back