To Brian Bedford...Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yuppyguppy

there once was a movie w/ Stallone called the "Cobra." A classic line in that movie took place over the grocery store P.A. where he told the thief..."You're the disease and I'm the cure." Well as of TODAY I'm calling in the Cobra.

Republic Airlines is now becoming a disease...I will not stand idly by and let you continue taking what is not yours. The flying you do is not yours. You don't own those routes the major airlines do. And I will make damn sure on our current upcoming contract we protect and take back our flying from your 145's and 170s. I'd rather strike and end it before I let you steal anymore. You pawned out Midwest and you just pawned out Frontier. To those highly experienced pilots all I can say is I'm sorry. Nothing like being replaced by inexperienced and underpaid workers to which I say strike and bring up your wages.

The line must be drawn here and we will not be assimilated. The eyes are now wide open and your dastardly intentions are now clear.

signed UAL, DAL, CAL, USAIR, AMR MAINLINE Pilots

We'll see when the negotiations begin. Bedford will dangle quick upgrade with the chance to fly an Airbus and the Republic group will melt with breathless anticipation.

there once was a movie w/ Stallone called the "Cobra." A classic line in that movie took place over the grocery store P.A. where he told the thief..."You're the disease and I'm the cure." Well as of TODAY I'm calling in the Cobra.

Republic Airlines is now becoming a disease...I will not stand idly by and let you continue taking what is not yours. The flying you do is not yours. You don't own those routes the major airlines do. And I will make damn sure on our current upcoming contract we protect and take back our flying from your 145's and 170s. I'd rather strike and end it before I let you steal anymore. You pawned out Midwest and you just pawned out Frontier. To those highly experienced pilots all I can say is I'm sorry. Nothing like being replaced by inexperienced and underpaid workers to which I say strike and bring up your wages.

The line must be drawn here and we will not be assimilated. The eyes are now wide open and your dastardly intentions are now clear.

Well I share your thoughs and frustrations!!! but actually I bet he allready printed your letter while taking a dump and then use it to wipe him self!!!

Yuppyguppy this is by no means an insult to you!!! is just the facts that his doing buisness and traying to make share holders happy!! at what ever cost, your job, mine, who ever and they (management) will never stop!!! why because "ALL" of us are great for one thing come to this website and do the BLA BLA BLA BLA!!! I hope a pilot group out there proof me wrong!!!

for an example USAIRWAYS WEST gets the new planes and better pay, the EAST gets USAPA whith new lanyards!!! nice example!!! oh yes and they show me how to flip the middle finger to the WEST guys!!!! and viceseversa....please!!!!

no action is been taken other then the old BLA BLA BLA...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A day late and many dollars short.....

When Cobra said that, did he reach down to hike up his sack in a tough guy way, only to find his sack to be empty?
icon30.gif

Makes me wonder where we would be today if DAL had flown the CRJ's themselves rather than Comair.

I'm so glad to be out of this industry.... Hope my boy hates airplanes!

Yuppy you're missing the point. He doesn't give a crap about anybody but the investors. What he did today was very good for them, so he will sleep well tonight. He could care less what mainline pilots think.

Makes me wonder where we would be today if DAL had flown the CRJ's themselves rather than Comair.

Or if they had merged lists and taken their flying back when the DAL pilots had the chance.

Yuppy you're missing the point. He doesn't give a crap about anybody but the investors. What he did today was very good for them, so he will sleep well tonight. He could care less what mainline pilots think.

I'm not missing the point....We've got a sh itbag named Glenn Tilton who does the same thing exept this time either he goes away or the airline goes away

Latest resources

Back