To all mesa pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freight Dog said:
Surplus, thanks for the answer. I would however like to counter some of the points regarding AWA and Mesa.

You see, Mesa has not done any 90-seat flying in AWA colors before.

Factoid... You're wrong about that. Mesa started up "Desert Sun" airlines just 5 or 6 years ago with then brand new 90 seat Fokker Jets, in America West colors too. Non-union as well, but ALPA wasn't at Mesa yet. The guys that went to Desert Sun lost a lot of seniority when they were merged back into Mesa as soon as ALPA hit the property. Funny thing, you'd think these bozos would learn. The core of senior Captains at Freedom are the same old bunch that went to Desert Scum.

I stand corrected...

Regardless of that, AWA should scope out 70/90 seat SJ's flying done by contractor airlines and fly the SJ's themselves.

Just an opinion...

Freight Dog said:
I stand corrected...

Regardless of that, AWA should scope out 70/90 seat SJ's flying done by contractor airlines and fly the SJ's themselves.

Just an opinion...

An easy opinion to have if you are in an Aloha ground school.. Was that you? I got a list and it included and Island Air DHC-8 CA. If it is you, congratulations on successfully getting out of the commuters alive and in one piece.

Freight Dog said:
I stand corrected...

Just an opinion...

I also find it funny how everybody that has that opinion on the AWA Scoping out the RJ's has no idea about the Mesa Fokkers. What were they hiding in a box back then? It was only 6 years ago at the most. 1996 or 7 for crying out loud.

Latest resources

Back