• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

to all current delta connections students and CFI's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is a good thread. Everyone goes to L. apopka. What is wrong with woodward or even west of space coast. To those who say, "Look out below", what are you talking about. If i am in a high wing you are in my blind spot. you look out

Tonala2k said:
Gee, Kream. How'd you know it was so bad? Were you around lake apopka too? That would make it sound like you're part of the problem. And if you're not going to offer solutions....

Not that I support DCA, but I've got to stand up again tyranny. It's a matter of principle.

gee ******************************bag no im not around apopka.....about 20 soutwest of it but unfortunatly we use the same frequency and unfortunatly have to listn to you guys ask for extentions when youre gonna be 5 min late

Kream926 said:
gee ******************************bag no im not around apopka.....about 20 soutwest of it but unfortunatly we use the same frequency and unfortunatly have to listn to you guys ask for extentions when youre gonna be 5 min late

The company I work for also share that same freq of 123.5, (IN THE NORTHEAST), and agree with the 5 min late thing with " said" company, but lets keep there name out of this. But honestly, who cares!!!! If that's your problem find another practice area other than Apopka!!! There are TEN others, pick one and keep quiet. Are you another "fired" employee? Or, are you the same one that has been ranting on here under a different name? I used to go there, like you apparently have, and share "SOME" of your feelings too. But don't get out of control here. Find something relevant too complain about.
:puke:

im far from apopka dude like i said before but i still can pick them up on that freq. no im not a fired employee i work with a few connections "grads" and they had nothing but crappy things to say about it. ya im bufettck cause i just created this log in and hacked the system and made it make my join date feb 2003 and gave myself 900 posts.

Kream926 said:
ya im bufettck cause i just created this log in and hacked the system and made it make my join date feb 2003 and gave myself 900 posts.

Well you sure sound like one of his relatives

All of east central Florida is a mid air waiting to happen.

I maneuver southeast of New Smyrna, offshore, at altitudes like 2570...just wierd stuff thats away from the usual *000 or *500. Seems that may reduce the risk of a collision...

Leffler Field/Lake Ashby is another hotbed of activity...

Last edited:
I'm kind of glad the school I signed up for in Florida went under just after my first month there. Even if it did cost me $50k in the student loan they pillaged, it's nice to get training away from that place. Now I get to be the outsider looking in on all the problems thinking to myself, why don't they just join one of the other 49 states in the union. They've all got great flight programs. I bet you could find better weather in Montana. I know I did in Seattle.

Latest resources

Back