Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
all of you would be lost without your precious lake apopka......you know how many difrent aiplanes i hear on 123.5 right on top of each other? give up?......alot...you f'n retards wouldnt be able to navigate without that lake

dude, grow up...whats the point of starting that kind of conversation? Some people like me, haven't done all of there training at this school. Guess what, I'm over at Apopka doing my BAI, its called a practice area.

nothing wrong with it untill theres 6 people all over that lake. im not trying to start a fight but thats a mid air waiting to happen...............

saying look out below isnt gonna fix the problaem either........

venture out

theres alot of open space just west of clermont and N of plant city

Kream926 said:
venture out

theres alot of open space just west of clermont and N of plant city

In a 152 that would take forever if sfb is departing eastbound on their "osteen" departure. You are talking .5-.7 each way. Not gonna happen with today's fuel prices and the "pay-as-you-go" fbo students.

I agree that lake apopka is an accident waiting to happen, but there isn't much in terms of a "controlled" practice area. At least people report there, as opposed to the density of planes to the NE.

Well, if you're all training from the same flight school, why not coordinate with your other crews and stagger it out around the lake? Work four sectors (N, W, E, W) and then different altitudes (2k, 3k, 4k, etc). Figure it out.

Gee, Kream. How'd you know it was so bad? Were you around lake apopka too? That would make it sound like you're part of the problem. And if you're not going to offer solutions....

Not that I support DCA, but I've got to stand up again tyranny. It's a matter of principle.

Flying Ninja said:
Well, if you're all training from the same flight school, why not coordinate with your other crews and stagger it out around the lake? Work four sectors (N, W, E, W) and then different altitudes (2k, 3k, 4k, etc). Figure it out.

Riiiight. Apparently you don't know how many schools there are in the area.

Latest resources

Back