TMA News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well said 757driver

Saw a TMA MD-82 parked on the south pad in ATL today. It was on E concourse Friday afternoon and when I got to work I heard the bad news. Very sad...good luck to those affected.

I worked a few times with TMA folks when they'd come into D concourse in ATL....and we(FL) would be sharing a gate slot with them. Hate to see this happen.

It would be a real plus for them to get on with the World Airways Family.......
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was a TMA pilot. I'd be surprised if World took over TMA. What wouldn't surprise me is if they took TMA's 757s for North American.

How much would TMA's operating certificate be worth? What is the going rate on a 757 cert?

If North American took the airplanes, what else is left to sell through the bankruptcy courts?

With Maxjet and EOS both recently receiving their certs, are there any other start-ups out there looking for one?

What an industry... Good luck to all of those affected, keep the faith.

I spotted 3 planes parked by the old Eastern hangar today in MIA, 2 757's and a 727. Didn't they also have Airbuses?????

Has TMA mentioned any possible liquidation date yet?

Perhaps Allegiant can do the right thing and offer these guys/girls first crack at an interview when the time presents itself!

Yeah please ride with me on a majic carpet ride. Please just stick with me, I promise I will take care of you. MF'ers, what a joke.

Some TMA guys are in AAY class now!

magrs said:
Has TMA mentioned any possible liquidation date yet?

Perhaps Allegiant can do the right thing and offer these guys/girls first crack at an interview when the time presents itself!

I helped some of the TMA guys that were about to get furloughed at the end of the month get an interview at Allegiant. One, a former TWA pilot, started class on the 29th of Sept. I am not sure if some are in the pool?

This industry is tough on pilots!

Latest resources

Back