• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Titanic watch by US News & World Report

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On that note, and not to hijiack the thread, but are there any other homebrewers on here? Feel free to return to the topic if it's news to you that lots of companies are having problems...
Now enjoying - European Bock
Just bottled - American Hefeweizen

Half way through a batch of Vanilla Cream Ale and start brewing a honey ale tomorrow. As for the economy, relax, don't worry... You know the rest.

I am a big fan of Belgian style ales. Spicy with kind of a sweet aftertaste. Is it possible to home brew that style?

See, I figured beer talk would have everyone not worrying about the crappy economy!

HONEY!!! Bring me another PBR! Its march madness and Kansas just lost!

Sam adams
Winter Lager, and Cherry Wheat

mmmmmmmmmm.

There is a place up the road from my house that has Cherry wheat on tap ftw.

Leinenkugel's Big Butt Doppelbock

And, being from Wisconsin and all, it's good for the local economy, so drink away and keep a Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Cheesehead employed at the brewery

While Leine's is brewed in Chippewa Falls, just down the road from KEAU, SABMiller bought them a while back. Fortunately, it appears they've been smart enough to leave well-enough alone at the brewery. On the upside they have used their distribution network to bring Leine's to DC, among other places, so us transplants don't have to have our friends pack and send it UPS (very expensive)!

Last edited:
wisconsin? naw... Michigan, this economy is worse

So the beer tastes better here, and we have better cherries, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat mmmmmmm.

I guess this thread got hijacked. It's a better subject anyway. Mmm Beer...

Speaking of Wisconsin beers . . . New Glarus brewery's "Spotted Cow Ale" will have you throwing rocks at any sam Adams product.

Mine's a pint of Boddington's or Tetley from my homeland or Wexford Irish Cream Ale.

Cheers

Sam adams
Winter Lager, and Cherry Wheat

mmmmmmmmmm.

There is a place up the road from my house that has Cherry wheat on tap ftw.

I don't know what you're trying to pull here but Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat is disgusting! Yuck. That's some foul tasting beer. Too much sweet cherry flavor and not enough bitterness. Ughh. I get nauseous just thinking about how terrible it tasted. BTW, this was out of a bottled 6-pack, not a tap.

Latest resources

Back