• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tipping the Flight Crews, YES or NO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tips well based on our salaries we should bet tipped. When is something like 20/20 going to do a story on pilots like us who make 18 grand a year. The public has no idea it is comical. I would be shocked if I were a passenger and found out the captain make 30 something grand a year and the FO make low 20's or lower.

erj-145 Mech. Why don't you stick to your private flying or go fix a bulb or something and get of this board. Flying a Skymaster painted in military colors doesn't make you a military pilot.

First off, I own and fly an O-2A. What kind of plane do you OWN? If you don't own an airplane, or are financially able to, you can shut your pie hole on general aviation flying. Its not a 337 in military paint. I never said that I was a military pilot, I fly former military airplanes.

Second off, mech like me keep your a$$ in the air, and food on your table. You sure won't be able to with the tips that you receive.

Third off, this is a public board, and if you don't like what I say, them you are free to leave.

End of story, t@@l.

Latest resources

Back