• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Timing your exit...2011 update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We sure are proud of you ExAF, keep racing towards the gutter, because YOU are part of the problem. Congrats!

ExAF......just ignore tmac3333. We all know who puts good info on this board (and who doesn't).
Besides......didn't you see he's a ex-Vipor guy....what did you expect? : )

Wow...really? Vipor? What's that? Your intelligence is really shining through BeeVee. Here's the thing ExAF, did your 1st post add any value to this forum? I was trying to encourage someone who actually posted useful information, which is a rare thing on any message board, especially flightinfo. I'm sure if I had said that in front of you verbally, you would have called me a brown noser to my face. If so, I would have punched you in the mouth...but it's OK on a message board? I expect more out of military officers, even on flightinfo. So, you are wiser than me? Doubtful. More childish and disrespectful, probably. I'm over it...I don't lose any sleep over what people write on a message board. I'm just disappointed that you as a former military officer are contributing to the problem, not helping it. Rant over.

Again...Lighten Up Francis

Wow...really? Vipor? What's that? Your intelligence is really shining through BeeVee. Here's the thing ExAF, did your 1st post add any value to this forum? I was trying to encourage someone who actually posted useful information, which is a rare thing on any message board, especially flightinfo. I'm sure if I had said that in front of you verbally, you would have called me a brown noser to my face. If so, I would have punched you in the mouth...but it's OK on a message board? I expect more out of military officers, even on flightinfo. So, you are wiser than me? Doubtful. More childish and disrespectful, probably. I'm over it...I don't lose any sleep over what people write on a message board. I'm just disappointed that you as a former military officer are contributing to the problem, not helping it. Rant over.
If it had been person, I would have given you the little hand cupped around the nose with a semi-circular motion (international signal for wiping something off of your nose signal) and said in a tone denoting that I was just kidding with you (even you would have gotten it because I'm sure you've heard/seen it before if you have been in the military for any stretch of time) and you would have known that it was a joke and just trying to add a little humor to the cesspool. You would have come back with a similarly toned comeback that would probably have accused me of a far more egregious act of brown-nosing and laughed at having one-upped me. I seriously doubt you would have "punched me in the face." That's just internet bad @ss talk. You probably haven't punched anyone in the face since grade school unless you managed your way into a bar fight while on a TDY. Since you don't speak the interweb language, and it wasn't in person, you just didn't get it. YOU are the one that yanked this thread into the gutter by getting your panties in a wad. Thicken up your skin and get over it already. It wasn't a personal attack, it was humor. Try it out sometime.

BeeVee,
Thanks for the support. We all know Albie's pearls of wisdom are exactly that...pearls. My guess is tmac is a one fighter-tour tour career AETC guy (FAIP, fighters, return to mother AETC for life). They were always wound wayyyyy too tight.

Wow...and you are probably one of those old dudes I put through MQT in the F-16 that couldn't catch up with the technology and maybe got through 2FLUG. Do you struggle with the FMS @ FedEx? I'm embarrassed that you are a former AF officer. You need to watch this video, maybe you can learn something from Lance Armstrong. Don't make me get off this bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqSBZ8Xsjiw

Just for clarification,

The price to take FAA tests is now $150. The FE written expires in 24 months.

Last edited:
You win....I give up

Wow...and you are probably one of those old dudes I put through MQT in the F-16 that couldn't catch up with the technology and maybe got through 2FLUG. Do you struggle with the FMS @ FedEx? I'm embarrassed that you are a former AF officer. You need to watch this video, maybe you can learn something from Lance Armstrong. Don't make me get off this bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqSBZ8Xsjiw
Man...you just don't get it. You've run out of material and have come full circle back to the "I'm embarrassed" and emoticon thing. :rolleyes: Please don't get off of that bike, I don't want to even imagine what you look like in spandex. Keep on digging that hole. You must have been fun to fly with. I'm picturing an uptight FAIP that ironed his flight suits. Just to put your mind at ease, I never struggled with any training/upgrade program, mil or civ. It would probably be more likely that I gave you a check ride at some point. ;) I don't work at FedEx, just had a successful interview with them and 3 other major airlines (guess someone liked my act). Well....this has been entertaining in a F.I. sort of way, but I'm going to stop here since my forehead is starting to bruise from beating it against that wall. Feel free to continue on solo, I signed off your solo clearance. :laugh:

Let me make sure I understand this correctly. A guy with a cartoon character for an avatar is giving a guy crap for using an emoticon because said emoticon is not becoming of a USAF officer. Homer = officer-like. Smiley face = not officer-like. Got it.....

I'm guessing tmac3333 really was a brown noser in the Air Force and ExAf's lighthearted shot hit a little too close to home.

It's been great sitn' back and watching you two Air Farce winnies self-destruct. Comic relief. J/K, JOKE!!!! :laugh: ;)

Albie, thanks for the info. I passed it on to a buddy of mine who is retiring soon and he has already used some of that advice.

Last edited:
It's been great sitn' back and watching you two Air Farce winnies self-destruct. Comic relief. J/K, JOKE!!!! :laugh: ;)

Albie, thanks for the info. I passed it on to a buddy of mine who is retiring soon and he has already used some of that advice.
"Air Farce winnies"????? Must be a Naval Aviator Term. ;) :laugh: I thought it was pretty funny myself!

Latest resources

Back