Time Warner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psysicx

Time Warner is looking this time in Burbank.

Can be found at www.wbjobs.com. Let me know if you are going to apply, I have family there that can tag your submission for priority consideration.

Posting Job TitleFirst Officer / Co-PilotTimeWarner DivisionTimeWarner CorporateLocationUnited States - California - BurbankRequisition #50179BRPosition TypeFull TimePosting Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY AND DUTIES:
The first officer is administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot and operationally
responsible to his/her Captain. The first officer is responsible for assisting the Captain in
all operational phases of assigned aircraft. Specific duties include performing pre-flight
aircraft inspections, maintaining appropriate supplies and equipment on board the
aircraft, maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of aircraft before and after each
flight.
REQUIRMENTS:
1. Airline transport pilot license with multi-engine land rating.
2. 2000 total flight hours.
3. 500 multi-engine turbo-prop or jet hours.
4. Previous experience as a professional pilot operating as part of a crew.
5. Able to meet FAA First Class medical requirements
6. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
7. Experience in Gu1fstream aircraft highly desirable.
8. Must maintain a standby status for worldwide operations availability.

But what's the QOL & pay???

Sorry, couldn't resist. Looks like a good gig though. Good on ya for posting the lead.

VVJM265

Q of L is tough, pay is average and upgrades are slow

Prior to Netjets, Time Warner or GTC as they are know by had the highest time G2 (17,000+ hours when the finally sold it), then the highest time G3 then the highest time G4. My guess is that their G5's are probably right up there with anything NetJets has. They fly a lot and that doesn't equate to the highest Q of L. They are a great bunch of guys, who get treated well, the AD is a great guy but you will fly a lot.

I saw Time Warner Burbank has their G4 on the market (10000+ hours!?) Any idea if they're buying something else?

R

They have a G550 getting delivered. Not sure if they are getting it or if the new aircraft is going to the East coast operation and the West coast is taking a G4 or G5 from the East coast. They transfer aircraft around every so often based upon need. It's been a few months since I talked to any of their guys. Do a search their operation has been discussed before.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back