• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Time to Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody that left, then voluntarily left the place they went to so they could come back to Colgan as a sim instructor should be deemed too dumb to get a vote.

Really? I just did the same thing.
Funny, I was under the impression that what was best for me was MY decision.

But since you have followed the perfect career path, and have walked in everyone else's shoes, please share with the rest of us peasants the secret to your wisdom. We're all ears.

Last edited:
I hope you guys get some representation soon, I also hope that you get some really good people in the union that can fight the good fight.

Strange as it is you folks are in a position to either lead the regional pilot group or to hold them back...

I hope you guys get some representation soon, I also hope that you get some really good people in the union that can fight the good fight.

Strange as it is you folks are in a position to either lead the regional pilot group or to hold them back...

Truth is spoken..

not voting is a no vote you morons. It is a valid way to vote no for a union. If you want them there vote yes. If you don't want a union simply don't vote at all it really is that simple.

not voting is a no vote you morons. It is a valid way to vote no for a union. If you want them there vote yes. If you don't want a union simply don't vote at all it really is that simple.
OHHH,
Will somebody wait for newwoman outside of the gay bath house, follow it to the EL and push it onto the tracks, please!
PBR

Once Colgan goes union how long until you start paying dues? Once the contract is done or right after the vote because it would suck if you were paying dues for 2 years while working under the same condition as now without a contract.

Once Colgan goes union how long until you start paying dues? Once the contract is done or right after the vote because it would suck if you were paying dues for 2 years while working under the same condition as now without a contract.

What would suck is that the sh!tty conditions right now could be changed to even sh!ttier conditions with just a memo.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back