• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Time to Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep ballots are in the mail. Don't listen to that bs from management telling you the "safest way is not to vote". Since when in America is that the rule. We are a democracy. So VOTE.

Vote

Ballots mailed today to address the company has on file for you. Don't believe the company, you can vote no. However, do the research and you will see that VOTING YES is the best option.

Yep ballots are in the mail. Don't listen to that bs from management telling you the "safest way is not to vote". Since when in America is that the rule. We are a democracy. So VOTE.

You are exactly right! Telling someone not to vote is UNPATRIOTIC and ANTI-AMERICAN!!

Bad Politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. ~ William E. Simon

I was just on www.alpa.org/colgan and they have balloting information and how to request a ballot if you don't get one or aren't home.

Check it out!

I can't believe the garbage you guys have to put up with! You are managed by a politician's family, and those bozos are telling you not to vote?

That alone is reason enough to vote "YES".

Good luck guys, I hope you get ALPA on property soon.

I can't believe the garbage you guys have to put up with! You are managed by a politician's family, and those bozos are telling you not to vote?

I still can't figure that one out. Would they say the same thing in State election? Arrogant people!

Vote

Not only owned by a politicians family but an AFL-CIO supported Democrat at that.
Remember the Senator loves the Union Folks money so dont disapoint him and vote YES. (Then you can donate to the ALPA PAC, until then none of your dues go to any politician)

Not only owned by a politicians family but an AFL-CIO supported Democrat at that.
Remember the Senator loves the Union Folks money so dont disapoint him and vote YES. (Then you can donate to the ALPA PAC, until then none of your dues go to any politician)

Umm, none of the dues goes to a politician. You have to donate to the PAC for that to happen.

--sp

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back