Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Time limit to send in Net Jets Application?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

freightdoggie

Hello, as posted before I sent my 'stuff' into Net Jets and received an application back. In that short time period I upgraded at my current company and have decided to hold off applying there.

I heard from some one Net Jets will track your time to respond and if you dont, they basically blackball you from ever gaining employment with them. Can anyone vouch for this? Im not sure which direction I want to go yet, but I dont want to limit my options in the future.
thanks

freight..

It is all market driven. When I got my app six years ago they called regularly asking me to please fill it out and send it in. Of course things are different now. If you have any interest in working at NJ I would go through the process and then be candid about your final decision. From what I understand they are being turned down and new hires walking out now, so they cannot be as picky as it sounds. If you get through the process at least you would be in the desirable pool if you change your mind. But decide for yourself.

They called me up wondering if I had ever received the application about 2 weeks ago.

JUST DON,T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as people keep sending in resumes and accepting jobs at Netjets they are going to continue screwing the pilots they all ready have. How can they fight for better payscale if people continue to accept employment at there current $hitty salaries. Stick together and make the industry better for all. With all the resumes coming in it gives management more reason not ot change............ I never sent my app. back in when I realized what they are doing to current employees

Latest resources

Back