Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah what you said...

Inhot,

No doubt Swa employees are the coolest peeps around. I have had numerous occasions where they have all bent over backwards till they couldn't bend any more to help me out in some way or another. I cant wait to join the family and be part of the Swa team. Swa to me is a true American icon and it shows in the way they treat their employees and the way the employees treat others. GO SWA

Qxeplt,

That has got to be the most eye catching, not quite annoying (but close) avatar I have seen in some time.

Slug

What!!! You haven't heard???

Slug,

You haven't heard? It's the new SWA tail logo being released in 2003. Not only will I get a pilot salary and stock options but just think of the royalties for this one.

Im just joshin' ya bud. I know its border line annoying. That's why I picked it. I try to be normal but it's hard sometimes...

Please don't SLUG me.

Last edited:
Anyone happen to have LL's #?
Want to see about volunteering for fingerprinting
Thanks!

Fingerprinter here I come!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got the call from Lila this morning. Talk about putting a little skip in your step. She said I needed to make my way to MDW for fingerprints. Shae also said that nothing is offical but that an announcement should be made soon and that they were asking for 2 classes a month for six months. We should know for sure by Dec.1 at the latest.

I don't know about you all but I am having dreams of LUV.

On our unofficial pool I am #92.

See you all soon. Since everyone else is buying the first round I will get the 10th round because I think we will be in the bar a while.

Flyky

Didn't have to volunteer, got the call this AM
Was told 5th class, depends on class size, which is TBD
#64 on the list

happy dance!

I'm Surprised!

Got the call today to get my fingers inked. Surprised since I'm #228 on the unofficial list. I know it will still be a long while but it's encouraging they are looking so far into the future!

Best of luck to all!

Latest resources

Back