Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Firstthird,

I meant Jan03 was mentioned for training in general; not mine.:(
Like you said i m #70 and expecting 5 to 6 classes down from Jan.

WOW!
Number 228 is definitely great news! I am 150 but haven't heard of anyone past 80 or 82 getting a call. Any rhyme or reason to these calls? After hearing that #228 got a call I'm starting to get excited - crossing my fingers #150 will make it soon.

Les

I'm #151 and also the guy on the other thread about the 1 year mobilization thing. Talked to LL about everything and she told me to go ahead and get my prints done even though she didn't think I'd start in the 1st half of the year.

Good Luck All,
shootr

Phone Call

Hi All,

LL called the house while I was at the commissary picking up grub for the family. The message was about setting up a time to get my fingerprints taken. I just happen to have a comp day this Wednesday and I'll be on the road to DAL for the 2-1/2 hour trip. I'm #62 on our list and was told I'm five classes away, based on 20 newhires per class. Take care.

Last edited:
Congrats to all who have black ink on their fingers.

Has anyone heard any RUMINT on when interviews might start up again? I turned in my app at the DAL AirInc seminar in Jan and spent my dime on the type in Apr. LL told me that should put me in the "first month or two" of interviewing when they started up again.

BTW, Did anyone use an interview prep? I know there are a couple of SW CPTs who have pretty good success (Rob Beeks is one of them). Any recommendations? A couple of extra buck is a drop in the bucket after the type. And did you deduct it on taxes?

I believe anything you hear about interviewing starting up soon would be purely "RUMOR". I did use the inteview prep from Rob Beeks. [email protected] (COM??) His prep and aids to fill out the applications was well worth the money. I did deduct my type rating and the interview prep from my taxes.

Bake

Latest resources

Back