• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Tilton?

JimmyKool

Total Time
Is it true he got hit by a dump truck on his way into work this morning? Or was it just a dream?

bluefin

Total Time
12000+
You just about made me wet my pants!!!!!! Just a wishful dream. He will not leave till the piggy bank is dry.

JimmyKool

Total Time
Gosh Darnet that may be a while because homey has a big a** piggy bank stuffed full of his employees money....

Dubya

Part time genius
Total Time
Somebody 'splain how Guido hasn't gotten to this turd yet?
Does he have bodyguards? Bulletproof limo? People to eat his food before him?

W

G4G5

Total Time
8500+
Nope, I believe that he was driving the dump truck to the bank

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
Total Time
>9500
I'm just really confused why the board doesn't boot him out if he's hated so much by the employees. I understand it's all about money, but HOW MUCH HAS HE LOST AT THE HELM? I say you guys at United have an uprising and force their hand. It's ashame to have him destroy EVERYTHING before he goes. Good luck to you all.....

JimmyKool

Total Time
I've hear their afraid the stock price will drop if the kick him out.....believe it or not that what I was told....

Jonny Sacko

Total Time
changs
Moron! 25%pay cut, for NO VOTING RIGHTS ON WORTHLESS STOCK, is NOT Employees running the airline. You have No idea. Stay in that Cessna!

bluefin

Total Time
12000+
It's what happens when you are the CEO and chairman of the board. It has to be all voting yea to approve booting him out, he would have to vote himself out. No checks and balances, what he does goes. As for Brace, Donohue, Mcdonald you screw up or go against him your out.