• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Tiger Woods

KnightwhosaysNi

Total Time
Does Tiger use NetJets or does he have his own plane? I was just curious as I watched him in ATL last week and now I see he is in Shanghai.

Way2Broke

Total Time
A freind of mine flew him on the Citation X once at NJA.

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Total Time
5700+
I've seen him arrive and depart on a GV as well.

750driver

Total Time
KnightwhosaysNi said:
Does Tiger use NetJets or does he have his own plane? I was just curious as I watched him in ATL last week and now I see he is in Shanghai.
I've flown him from LAX-LAS on the X (for Netjets). He was a regular a few years back when I was still in the system. Not sure about now. He was a nice guy, and even threw his own baggage into the bay the one time I met him.

Consigliere
Total Time
-
He's been known to hitch a ride on N1KE, but I don't think he owns an actual airplane. Sponsors are lining up to give him a ride, and get some face time with the CEO.

xdrvr

Total Time
I flew him to OGG a couple yrs ago via a fractional .. guess he figures why have the expense of his own jet when he can bum rides off of his friends haha

AV8R4

Total Time
NetJets

I have seen TW five times this year all on NJ IV's.

NJAowner

Total Time
2000+
Big Macs

My understanding is he in the Gulfstream fleet. His honeymoon pictures had him in a NJ G-V in South Africa. About 2-3 years ago I understand a NJA sales rep got in hot water for explaining to a reporter how they will get an owner almost any catering they want for a flight -- and TW requires a Big Mac and large fries. It just so happened he was in a slump and some sports reporters then begain questioning his eating habits and health. I guess an NJA policy about not talking about owners without their permission was violated.

Fly safe.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
I never understood why someone would order a whacky catering order like that. A big mac is okay. A big mac reheated sucks. Whatever floats your boat though.

Mach92

Total Time
9000+
Tiger nice guy!!

Greg Norman has his own planes G-V's PBI.

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
I hear from many people that Tiger isn't too bad a guy, but he's tighter than an Alabama tick.