Tiger Woods

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KnightwhosaysNi

Does Tiger use NetJets or does he have his own plane? I was just curious as I watched him in ATL last week and now I see he is in Shanghai.

A freind of mine flew him on the Citation X once at NJA.

I've seen him arrive and depart on a GV as well.

KnightwhosaysNi said:
Does Tiger use NetJets or does he have his own plane? I was just curious as I watched him in ATL last week and now I see he is in Shanghai.

I've flown him from LAX-LAS on the X (for Netjets). He was a regular a few years back when I was still in the system. Not sure about now. He was a nice guy, and even threw his own baggage into the bay the one time I met him.

He's been known to hitch a ride on N1KE, but I don't think he owns an actual airplane. Sponsors are lining up to give him a ride, and get some face time with the CEO.

I flew him to OGG a couple yrs ago via a fractional .. guess he figures why have the expense of his own jet when he can bum rides off of his friends haha

Big Macs

My understanding is he in the Gulfstream fleet. His honeymoon pictures had him in a NJ G-V in South Africa. About 2-3 years ago I understand a NJA sales rep got in hot water for explaining to a reporter how they will get an owner almost any catering they want for a flight -- and TW requires a Big Mac and large fries. It just so happened he was in a slump and some sports reporters then begain questioning his eating habits and health. I guess an NJA policy about not talking about owners without their permission was violated.

Fly safe.

I never understood why someone would order a whacky catering order like that. A big mac is okay. A big mac reheated sucks. Whatever floats your boat though.

Latest resources

Back