• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Those funny leather jackets.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What kind of guy sits at the airport, paying attention as to what some other guy is wearing? Then comes on flightinfo to call him out on it? We don't stare at you and that pig of a girlfriend you have, then come on FI.com and say "I can't believe he sleeps with that......SOBER!!!!!"

Lay off the Bravo Channel.....queerbait.

I like the t-shirt with the printed tie and epaulets.

I like my Jesus to wear a "pilot t-shirt". It says, "I can be formal, but I like to party." I also like to imagine him with wings on the shirt, and singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd.

What kind of guy sits at the airport, paying attention as to what some other guy is wearing? Then comes on flightinfo to call him out on it? We don't stare at you and that pig of a girlfriend you have, then come on FI.com and say "I can't believe he sleeps with that......SOBER!!!!!"

Why are you attacking xjlifer so hard? He put up a post he thought was funny and you pull out guns. Chill out dude. Take off your leather and sweater and step away from the computer. Good lord Leroy!:cool:

Last edited:
Why are you attacking xjlifer so hard? He put up a post he thought was funny and you pull out guns. Chill out dude. Take off your leather and sweater and step away from the computer. Good lord Leroy!:cool:
First, my name is Rick, not Leroy. Make that Mr. Rick to you!
What make him immune to all bashing on FI.com when he posts? It's FI.com, we're all fair game to the bashing.

I just have to ask what kind of losers are becoming pilots these days when a pilot who follows uniform policies is called a dork.

Don't pick on xjlifer to much, I believe he can bench press a small buick.

-Spartacus
Good, tell him he is more than welcomed to spot me when I am bench pressing a large Cadillac.

Got me laughing with this post.... absolutely priceless.......

Bottom line, leather can look good, so can the flasher coat with the hat. It is all about the presentation. The leather coat and the hat is a mix of both that in my opinion is professional.

Who cares what we wear as long as it is professional.

Latest resources

Back