• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Those crazy Navy boys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In a way I feel sorry for the Air Force guys...

I mean when you live on a cushy AFB, (making the O'Club by 1700) that congress pumps money into like social security it is kinda hard to get the perspective.....

Living on a boat for 6+ months.... you even learn to like the guys you don't like. Your environement forces you to lighten up. Understand what matters.....sometimes you just got to let it all out and have fun....

Then there is always that AF tailhook envy..... (ouch, did that hurt? :D )

FLY NAVY!

sandman2122 said:
GO NAVY! but don't drop the soap squid boys!!!!

he, he

no thanks, you can keep your boats and your tailhook..

AMEN

Cool vid, though :)

sandman2122 said:
no, no, no...I've said it before...you are mixing up the aviators and the submariners. Subs - 100 men go down, 50 couple come up!

sandman2122 said:

Right on sandman! <g> Couldn't imagine being squeezed into that teeny little boat with 5000 other GUYS. Me thinks it's way too much "weenie-rubbing"!

BBB

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Living on a boat for 6+ months.... you even learn to like the guys you don't like. Your environement forces you to lighten up. Understand what matters.....sometimes you just got to let it all out and have fun....

That's no sh!t!!

BTW. AF wives make great weenie-rubbers.

qmaster3 said:
BTW. AF wives make great weenie-rubbers.

Darn right! ... cause we're home every night to reinforce their training! <g> Meanwhile ... you guys "bond" up a storm for those long, lonely 6-9 month whack-fests! <vbg>

BBB

Rez,

I am thinkful for the Navy. The old-days of TAILHOOK were tons of fun and God knows the Navy makes better movies than the USAF (Iron Eagle is beyond embarrasssing). Navy boys make a "slot time" better than anybody...they absolutely nail their required landing times. Such good RED AIR at RED FLAG...nothing like gunning Goose and Maverick. Plus, we need somebody for the Marines (moment of silence....) to "play with" enroute to the war but when it comes to airpower

...dial 1-800-AIRFORCE.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
I mean when you live on a cushy AFB, (making the O'Club by 1700) that congress pumps money into.....

Clubs have had to be self-sustaining since the early 90's. They used to be good, but most have died or combined with the enilisted clubs.

Latest resources

Back