Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

this really wants to fly for the commuters...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In their defense, most major airline pilots were at "true" commuters, flying Beech 1900s, EMB 110s and 120s, Metroliners.

Not DC-9 sized RJs.

So what your saying is. The older the airplane the more of a "real airline pilot " you are ?

What a ridiculous statement.

So what your saying is. The older the airplane the more of a "real airline pilot " you are ?

What a ridiculous statement.

I don't think so, but maybe. Back then they weren't flying "mainline" size planes for commuter wages.

In their defense, most major airline pilots were at "true" commuters, flying Beech 1900s, EMB 110s and 120s, Metroliners.

Not DC-9 sized RJs.

Haha I like that...... :)

Bye Bye----General Lee

When jumpseating as a "commuter" pilot I saw so little hand flying on "mainline" aircraft. Now that I am flying a "BIG" airplane I miss the hand flying. To accuse "commuter" pilots of not having any flying skills is ridiculous. Mainline aircraft are much more automated than any RJ. No autothrottles, no VNAV. Give me a break.

When jumpseating as a "commuter" pilot I saw so little hand flying on "mainline" aircraft. Now that I am flying a "BIG" airplane I miss the hand flying. To accuse "commuter" pilots of not having any flying skills is ridiculous. Mainline aircraft are much more automated than any RJ. No autothrottles, no VNAV. Give me a break.

relax

I like working for my little commuter airline.

This little airplane rocks!

Latest resources

Back