• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

this is what non rev has come to......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Am I the only one who thinks this guy has done nothing wrong? Buddy pass or not you cant make someone sit the lav. Especially if the seat belt sign really did come on!

In any event, once the seat belt sign came on, the aisle donkey should have gone back to her jumpseat and they should have let the non-rev back into the seat.

This guy was put into danger by the flight crew. Period. He should sue the pants off JetBlue. And diciplinary action should be taken for the entire flight crew. A buddy pass has nothing to do with it.

Holy cow, man, way to believe the presses'/lawsuits BS hook, line, and sinker. Before you believe everything you read or hear in the news, you may want to wait and hear both sides of the story, then decide. Dont be so anxious to judge the crew in this lawsuit. After all, JB has yet to present their side.

In the end, I wouldnt be suprised to see this is some sort of scam with the plantiff and a current/former/scorned employee.

Holy cow, man, way to believe the presses'/lawsuits BS hook, line, and sinker. Before you believe everything you read or hear in the news, you may want to wait and hear both sides of the story, then decide. Dont be so anxious to judge the crew in this lawsuit. After all, JB has yet to present their side.

In the end, I wouldnt be suprised to see this is some sort of scam with the plantiff and a current/former/scorned employee.

I have no problem admitting that I believe this story. This story could have been ended before it was started... think about all the people passengers and crew who observed this. If this were totally false, the story would have never gained the momentum it has. Too many people would say he is lying.

My bet is this will turn into a battle of "capain said I had to" vs. "the guy volunteered to sit there". And who the hell would volunteer to sit in the lav. So I believe the story.

... Dont be so anxious to judge the crew in this lawsuit. After all, JB has yet to present their side. ...
OK. This happened in Feb. Hasn't Jet Blue had time to tell their side of the story yet? I'll help them out. Cut and paste this press release if it is factual:

"After a thorough internal investigation, we find that the crew involved, including the non-revving flight attendant, acted in accordance with company policy. In addition, at no time was Mr Multu endangered in any way."

Absent such a statement, why shouldn't the public buy Multu's story?

I'm trying to figure out why the F/A would be so insistent that she not sit up front even when she and the Captain both know the passenger will have no place to sit. Was he having an affair? Were sexually based comments made in the cockpit? Was there an argument?

B6 should spank the employee who gave out that buddy pass...I'm VERY careful about who get's those, not all of my friends and family have the patience needed to nonrev with S9Z priority. I'll bet he loses HIS travel privileges...

Actually, the clown probably sold the buddy pass on craigslist.

I'm trying to figure out why the F/A would be so insistent that she not sit up front even when she and the Captain both know the passenger will have no place to sit. Was he having an affair? Were sexually based comments made in the cockpit? Was there an argument?

Bigger aircraft like an a320 have extra flight attendant jumpseats.

Very well then. Thanks for clarifying.

This cracks me up! I can't wait to see some of you clowns when you're sitting in the left seat and the sheot that hits the press with your line of thinking.

Full flight and it goes out the gate with a PASSENGER who PAID for a flight using a buddy pass, shiny shells, whatever.

Non-rev FA is assigned the FA jumpseat.

SOMEBODY gives the PASSENGER an IDIOTIC command to sit in the FREAKING LAV!

Guys, call your mom and ask her if is she was doing the guy who pumped the septic tank nine months before you were born.

Last edited:
Absent such a statement, why shouldn't the public buy Multu's story?

It's very common to not comment on a pending lawsuit. That's normal!!! I'm sure they'd love to tell the world the guy is full of it, but their counsel is in charge now!!!

Latest resources

Back