• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

this is what non rev has come to......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why'd the F/A REALLY have to leave the cockpit???

That dude should be happy he got a seat!!!!

I hope you're being facetious. Non-revving is one of our benefits. That means if we don't have them (the benefits), they need to pay us more to compensate. If you think he's lucky to sit on the crapper, your attitude is going to hurt everyone in the long run.

Let's not forget, the guy PAID for his buddy pass. Probably 200 bucks the way they've hiked up the costs. I'm sure the captain would love if one of his friends got placed on the crapper when he gave him a buddy pass. That is, if what the media says is true. Which I don't think is the case anyway.

I hope you're being facetious. Non-revving is one of our benefits. That means if we don't have them (the benefits), they need to pay us more to compensate. If you think he's lucky to sit on the crapper, your attitude is going to hurt everyone in the long run.

Let's not forget, the guy PAID for his buddy pass. Probably 200 bucks the way they've hiked up the costs. I'm sure the captain would love if one of his friends got placed on the crapper when he gave him a buddy pass. That is, if what the media says is true. Which I don't think is the case anyway.

I want to hear the pilot's end of the story. No offense, but I think I would put more stock in the captain's point of view than a dude traveling on a buddy pass.

The thing that pisses me off is that this is probably going to end up limiting our travel benefits somehow.

I want to hear the pilot's end of the story. No offense, but I think I would put more stock in the captain's point of view than a dude traveling on a buddy pass.

The thing that pisses me off is that this is probably going to end up limiting our travel benefits somehow.

I agree. That's why I said:

"That is, if what the media says is true. Which I don't think is the case anyway."

I find it really hard to believe that a pilot would do something like that, because he/she likely knows better.

I just love this concept!

Fly on a buddy pass and then be unwilling to assist the flight crew and then sue the company because I didn't like my seat/didn't want to help out for an hour, etc.

PRICELESS.

On a side note, does anyone have a couple of buddy passes they could give me to fly on your airline?

Thanks!

:nuts:

Latest resources

Back