• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

this is what non rev has come to......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've used JB's flight attendant jumpseat, and I know it gets hard, but I was very grateful for the ride, and their great policy for not leaving anyone behind. (I don't know of any other airlines that allow pilots in the js in the back)

If the article is true or mostly true, I don't know which p*sses me off more, the dude or the Fa. I'd have to go with the Fa though, because if she had been grateful for the ride and not complained, everyone would have been happy, and one more person would have gotten a ride. (versus the other option of leaving the nonrev behind)

Maybe I'm missing something here. What, did the Captain open the door and walk down the aisle and tell the pax to go sit on the lav? It doesn't make sense to me. The Captain has no reason to be in the back of the airplane (A320 has a forward lav).

How often has anyone seen a Captain come out of the flight deck to deal with a passenger situation anyway? I’ve never seen it; at my airline its against protocol to leave the flight deck to deal with pax.

Latest resources

Back