This is not right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atafan said:
I have read some ignorant things on this board but this is the most ignorant post I have read this year.

Big Beer Belly - "Right ON"!

Like it or not, that's the way it happened. They rose up againt the brits and declared themselves free. I fail to see how this qualifies as ignorance.

Shying away from the truth, the sign of another closed minded consertative.

come on in!

I don't want those jobs, mexican chicks are hot, they have great food and the illegals are usually not the problem, it's the legals that think they are gang-bangers.

I don't know about the other guy, but I am a close-minded conservative! I just like hot chicks and good food more.

The early Americans settled this land and many were born here, they were ruled and taxed unfairly by the Brits. The early Americans decide they wanted their own country and this is the Cliff Notes reason why the American Revolution began.

Illegal immigration is an invasion by people from other countries disrespecting and breaking our laws. I don't see how any sane indvidual could compare that to our American Revolution.

Accomplish the following in this order:
Step 1.Close and secure our borders.
Step 2. Fine and criminalize employers who have been breaking the laws.
Step 3. Deal with the illegal immigrants who are in our country now.

These individual broke our laws and they should be considered criminals. I'm not saying to send them to prison or ship them out of the country but call it like it is and design a path of legalizing them.

The wishy washy stance both parties are taking is making me and the majority of Americans ill.

Like it or not, that's the way it happened. They rose up againt the brits and declared themselves free. I fail to see how this qualifies as ignorance.

Shying away from the truth, the sign of another closed minded consertative.

Hey Hillary, no one said that isn't the "way it happened". The ignorance/willful stupidity comes in the form of the ridiculous analogy, or attempt thereat. Shying away from the truth? Anyone who can say there is even the slightest similarity in the two situations wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them right across the face.

atafan said:
The early Americans settled this land and many were born here, they were ruled and taxed unfairly by the Brits. The early Americans decide they wanted their own country and this is the Cliff Notes reason why the American Revolution began.

Illegal immigration is an invasion by people from other countries disrespecting and breaking our laws. I don't see how any sane indvidual could compare that to our American Revolution.

Accomplish the following in this order:
Step 1.Close and secure our borders.
Step 3. Deal with the illegal immigrants who are in our country now.

These individual broke our laws and they should be considered criminals. I'm not saying to send them to prison or ship them out of the country but call it like it is and design a path of legalizing them.

The wishy washy stance both parties are taking is making me and the majority of Americans ill.
How are you going to close and secure the borders? If you close them then most of your economy will tumble, where do you think most mexicans do their shopping? I'm all for fining the guys that hire my brothers, put them in jail, they are in a way supporting and harboring an illegal, they are criminals in my book.
Dealing with illegals now in the country will be hard to do, why? Because there are just to many of them and they have friends, that have friends that have children, that has a mother that is now a US citizen.
So good luck doing that. Again, keep them please we do not want them back in Mexico, they are a problem since childhood, they are a plague that can not be controlled. Talk to Bush, maybe we can negociate a couple of years of 2 DLL a barrel oil, just for you to keep these people over there.

SkiFishFly said:
People who are not citizens do not have the protections of the constitution.

Though I agree with you, this statement is not correct. Maybe it should be, but it isn't.

atafan said:

Here is the answer right here! If the fine was steep enough nobody would risk hiring them and they either would go back to where they came from or would not come here in the first place!

We can probably all trace are roots back and it wasn't that long ago one of our own ancestors came to the United States for a better way of life for our families. But they came legally!

I say those rallies would be a good starting point for shipping a bunch of illegal immigrants back that came here illegally and don't belong here in the first place!

Jim Smyth said:
I say those rallies would be a good starting point for shipping a bunch of illegal immigrants back that came here illegally and don't belong here in the first place!

My though exactly. When else will it be so easy to find that many illegals at one time. Round em up.

Get rid of them completely while you're at it, just like the Indians, that way we don't have too deal with them either. Hell, ya'll hired them, now deal with them.

Jim Smyth said:
We can probably all trace are roots back and it wasn't that long ago one of our own ancestors came to the United States for a better way of life for our families. But they came legally!

What exactly do you mean by "they game legally"? Do you actually believe that all those Germanns, Africans, Irish, Italians, Poles, etc., all had visas and permission to enter the US before they got on the boat in Europe or Africa?

You should probably do some research and figure out how they got here and why they were admitted.

You might also want to check the history of US Immigration Law, learn when it was created, who it admitted, who it excluded, why and how. After you've done that you'll understand what the real problem is with migration from south of the Mexican border.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back