This is not right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SkiFishFly

These walkouts and street protests planned for tomorrow are wrong. How is it that non citizens have any right to interfere with a citizen who wants to go to store x or pass through city y?
People who are not citizens do not have the protections of the constitution. They have no right to assemble in my country. They have no protected "free speech".
They are NOT CITIZENS of THIS COUNTRY!
How can they possibly get a permit to hold these rallies in my country? They got a permit to assemble a bunch of lawbreakers? Who signed that permit?
I want the INS, State police, county sheriff, FBI etc out there checking IDs and rounding up the illegals and sending them home. They have no right to demonstrate unless they are a citizen.

Not taking sides (at least not on this post)...but:

Our forefathers had no "right" to protest and rise up against the unfair taxation levied upon them by the Brits.

They also didn't have the "right" to rise up and declare independence.

Besides, what are we going to do ?? Have rioting a la L.A. 'Rodney King-style' because of attempts at mass-deportations ?? Remember when they grabbed that kid Elian Gonzales and sent him back to Cuba ?? Total kaos and mob -scene....multiply that by a few million and see what happens. I'm not trying to justify illegal immigration, just trying to bring up some points.

SkiFishFly said:
These walkouts and street protests planned for tomorrow are wrong. How is it that non citizens have any right to interfere with a citizen who wants to go to store x or pass through city y?
People who are not citizens do not have the protections of the constitution. They have no right to assemble in my country. They have no protected "free speech".
How can they possibly get a permit to hold these rallies in my country? They got a permit to assemble a bunch of lawbreakers? Who signed that permit?
I want the INS, State police, county sheriff, FBI etc out there checking IDs and rounding up the illegals and sending them home. They have no right to demonstrate unless they are a citizen.

3 WORDS

QUIT HIRING THEM.

Our forefathers had no "right" to protest and rise up against the unfair taxation levied upon them by the Brits.

Brilliant analogy. Maybe when you bring up some "points" you should at least put the slightest amount of thought into them.

Vaquero said:
3 WORDS

QUIT HIRING THEM.
Eso es correcto Vaquero.

1. Seal the border. (Use the military until a BIG fence is built.)

2. Fine the employers (ala $100k per illegal immigrant they hire.)

3. No dinero = the illegals will go back when they get hungry enough and they perceive their future to be brighter back in their country of origin.

Why do the politicians make everything so complicated?

BBB

I have read some ignorant things on this board but this is the most ignorant post I have read this year.

Big Beer Belly - "Right ON"!

Big Beer Belly said:
Eso es correcto Vaquero.

1. Seal the border. (Use the military until a BIG fence is built.)

2. Fine the employers (ala $100k per illegal immigrant they hire.)

3. No dinero = the illegals will go back when they get hungry enough and they perceive their future to be brighter back in their country of origin.

Why do the politicians make everything so complicated?

BBB

We should seal the borders and only allow hot women under the age of 30 from the Czech Republic in to the United States. That would be my platform if running for office.

I have read some ignorant things on this board but this is the most ignorant post I have read this year.

If it is ignorance then there is hope. If it is willful stupidity then he's just another liberal.

SkiFishFly said:

Make a citizen's arrest. They do it all the time on T.V.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back