this has to be a misprint right?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ruhroa

flight attendants get paid more than this ....tell me this is not normal rate....................

Part 135 operator is looking for a CE-525S rated Captain to fly CJ2 on a independent contract basis (from your home base) with guaranteed days per month. Must be Part 135 current in aircraft.

Per diem salary rate is $300 plus crew expenses. Normal rotation is 8 days on duty (includes 2 days of crew travel) and 6 days off. Please note that per diem is paid for travel to "on duty day" but not for "off duty

FAs get paid more than 1st year F/Os at CAL (even on the 777!) Certainly not unheard of.

flight attendants get paid more than this ....tell me this is not normal rate....................

Part 135 operator

[/quote]Please note that per diem is paid for travel to "on duty day" but not for "off duty[/quote]

Key words 135 Op.

Rate is WAY low. And as I read it, you're not even being paid for travel to "off duty". That's BS.

Questionable operator at best.

Captain on a light-jet could "typically" demand 500 to 700 per day. However, in all fairness, we're in a supply and demand situation at all times and at this particular time, it's NOT in favor of the contractor.

Who is the outfit...might as well blow them in....

Beats working at Home-Depot. Why not get some turbine PIC? Looks like a good opportunity!

You can be they'll get 100's of qualified applicants and whoever they do finally hire won't even be among them; it'll end up being the best friend of the owner's brother's son or something.

Now pair him/her up with someone an FO that is willing to work for free ( for the exerience ) and you have a crew!!!!

Working an 8/6 schedule, it works out to $62,400 a year, I would say that is about average for a light jet 135 captain. Not saying I agree with it, but it seems about average. But working as an independent contractor, you don't get any benefits, so that really lowers the bar.

Latest resources

Back