• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This happen to anyone ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The same thing happend to Rambo over the Vietnamese jungle, out of a Jet Commander, and he just whipped out his ol knife and letter rip....

Damm! That's a lucky guy right there!

Bet the pilot up front was working with some stiff controls as well!

rvsm410 said:
Looks Like Deland Fl again....

I guess you are illiterate, and were not able to read the "World Freefall Convention 2004" at the beginning. Then again, I expect no less from somebody not qualified to make a statement regarding skydiving incidents. Guys like you are almost as bad as the press.

was there when it happened (world freefall convention 2004), know the guy it happened to. He's very lucky to be alive, the canopy basically blew apart and came off the tail of the otter (was a skydive arizona otter) shortly after he cut away, pilot made a normal landing, no damage to otter. I saw the video minutes after it happened, and yes he was shaken up over it, and will certainly never jump with a loose closing loop again. He found his canopy in a field later in the day, completely destroyed obivously.

Not just a loose closing loop. That bag came right out of the BOC without hesitation. Mine is so damn tight Its never coming out. The only way it comes out is with my huge guns on my arms...JK. That would scare the Sh......t out of me.

Latest resources

Back