• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thinking Of Going To Work For Flight Options...Read This

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the Management/Pilot relations have fallen so low that it will take years or lots of $$$$$ to make them improve.

To get something like Flex or CS would be a slap in the face after all of the BS of the past few years.

We want NJ contract or Better !!!!!!

FLY REALLY SAFE everyone !!!!!!!!!!

I fully agree. I expect a NJ contract and then some when we get our contract. But I was referring to the carrot that is a temporary fix that may be offered soon to stem the bleeding of pilots that may soon turn into a mortal wound if left unchecked.

I fully agree. I expect a NJ contract and then some when we get our contract.
Why do you expect this? Because you deserve it? Netjets makes money and is able to provide. flops is bleeding money (no, njw, not fud, just the truth) and owners are leeeeeeeving hanover fist. it might be different if flops offered a product which is different than the rest, but they don't. 400, 800, CX, Legacy. flops used to provide a distinctly different product via used, cheap aircraft, but now they sell the exact same thing as the company with 75% of the entire market share with now higher labor costs.
Ever see the movie "Coming to America?"
What was the name of that fast food joint:
MacDougals? "I'll take a Big Mic, please."

Dude, i'm glad NJA paved the way, but were all in this together. Stop Big leaguing Flops. There's alot of good folks still there.

Why do you expect this? Because you deserve it? Netjets makes money and is able to provide.
flops is bleeding money (no, njw, not fud, just the truth)
and owners are leeeeeeeving hanover fist. it might be different if flops offered a product which is different than the rest, but they don't. 400, 800, CX, Legacy. flops used to provide a distinctly different product via used, cheap aircraft, but now they sell the exact same thing as the company with 75% of the entire market share with now higher labor costs.

not defending FLOPS, but you said it, so prove it!!

Not sure which is more pathetic. Newhires at flops or current pilots who refuse to leave because of what "might happen."
Do any of you really think you are going to get anywhere near a netjets contract? Way too little, too late. The flops name in the industry is MUD and getting worse (what's worse than mud?) A netjets like pilot contract will not change this.
It's a hyped internet stock of the late 90s. Toiletbrush.com "I don't care if I bought at $500 a share and it's now at $100 a share. It just has to go back up. Look at Google."
Boys, cut your losses or lose it all. The fundamentals are shot.
Of course, this is just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Your “one size fits all” attitude does not take into account the many reasons that a current pilot would stay. Waiting for what “might happen” is not the primary reason. The fact is that there are several strong and prideful men and women that just refuse to leave and allow the likes of our temporary management to call themselves winners.

I never considered myself pathetic and your “opinion” does nothing to change my mind. When I leave, I’ll be horizontal or vertical. No position in between is acceptable.

Full Of Sh!t Bro

Not sure which is more pathetic. Newhires at flops or current pilots who refuse to leave because of what "might happen."
Do any of you really think you are going to get anywhere near a netjets contract? Way too little, too late. The flops name in the industry is MUD and getting worse (what's worse than mud?) A netjets like pilot contract will not change this.
It's a hyped internet stock of the late 90s. Toiletbrush.com "I don't care if I bought at $500 a share and it's now at $100 a share. It just has to go back up. Look at Google."
Boys, cut your losses or lose it all. The fundamentals are shot.
Of course, this is just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Bro you are full of sh!t. By your thinking not only Options but Flex and CS should just hang it up, close the doors, and send all our owners to NJ. Get a grip sport. NJ offers a fine service, and thats what its all about any of us can offer that. What ales Options is piss poor management and until that changes options will not be able to compete contract or not.

At least CS adn Flexjet have a model and an objective. Flight Options left its model behind and its identity as well. Somewhere along the way, it needs to find a new reason for being.

Why do you expect this? Because you deserve it? Netjets makes money and is able to provide. flops is bleeding money (no, njw, not fud, just the truth) and owners are leeeeeeeving hanover fist. it might be different if flops offered a product which is different than the rest, but they don't. 400, 800, CX, Legacy. flops used to provide a distinctly different product via used, cheap aircraft, but now they sell the exact same thing as the company with 75% of the entire market share with now higher labor costs.

I don't know how much you truly know about the fractional industry or its history, but what would you say if I told you that over two years ago Net Jets was supposedly "bleeding" money and could not afford to pay their pilots a fair wage also. It wasn't until after the contract which they fought for and earned, that everyone pulled together for the same common goal, which in turn allowed the company to earn a record profit.

Oh, and to answer your question, WE DO DESERVE IT.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back