Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thinking about the Air Inc Fair? Is it worth It?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went when I had 600 hour. It was paid for by someone else. No way in hell you will get a job out of it. But it opened my eyes to how alot of things worked in the industry.

I remember going about 6 years ago.
The rep from Air Wisc was so gung ho on me getting hired, and they never bothered even sending an acknowledgement letter after giving them a resume, follow up calls, etc.
One nice thing I remember, I was in college part time and they took my college ID and gave me a major discount on admission!
Be prepared to interveiw THAT DAY if you attend. One I attended in LAX had me in a hotel room in front of two Captains, asking me questions about critical engine, etc.
Good luck!

Due...I gotta agree with Biz...I don't think that with your times that you will competitive for the airlines that people go to the job fair to see and talk to. The job fairs are great for military guys that have just left and are looking to make that transition to the airlines and gives them the chance to ask questions and get some face time. I have been to one job fair and the majority of the pilots that are there, are there for FedEx, UPS, JetBlue, and Southwest.

Besides...Kit Darby has made enough money on jobless pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back