Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thinking about the Air Inc Fair? Is it worth It?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
I'm considering going to an Air Inc Fair in D.C. in a few weeks................Is it worth shelling out the dough and taking the ride? Has anybody gotten a successful interview/job out of attending one of these things?
I've been e-mailing resumes to every regional w/out any success(9mos.)> Any takers?

dueguard1 said:
I've been e-mailing resumes to every regional w/out any success(9mos.)> Any takers?

Not with a gay pride rottweiler as an avatar.

More seriously, don't you know anyone who can walk your resume in somewhere? Networking is key here and you're out cold calling like a salesman with no experience (read 750 TT). If you don't know anyone, go to the fair, I hear it helps some. Also, don't be bitter of the Gulfstream guys that have your time that are already flying a JET! Good Luck.

do a search under Air Inc, you will get all kinds of answers.

If your times are accurate I'd wait. Really, it's a waste of your time, (not to mention the guys who have to wait in line behind you) if you don't meet the minimums of the airlines to which you are applying. Aside from ASA, it looks like you don't have the minimums to even apply for most of the companies there, much less the competetive mins. Why not keep CFI'ing, or whatever you're doing until you meet the published minimums at least, then get ready for the flood of "we're really looking for people with turbine, 121, more multi, ATP, etc. time, but thanks for coming!"

I think I will go ahead and give it a shot .....total time now is 810/105 !

"Gay Pride Rottweiler"......................ah, priceless.

There were commuter turbo prop airlines at the last show that would have interviewed a pilot with 800/100

Is it worth it?

No!

Latest resources

Back