The WSCoD is back!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA717driver said:
in one respect--WHO THE ***K DESIGNED THE SPEED TAPE ON THE GIV?!

I mean, it's upside down for crissake!

Ok, I'm through... :p TC

I dunno...I thought it was easier to teach the Glass on the GIV - you pitch down to lower altitudes and higher speeds, pitch up to lower airspeeds and higher altitudes and voila' - that's the way the tapes run on the GIV. The GV is pin selectable - you can make the tapes run anyway you want. On the G550 the tapes are industry standard, but they run in opposite directions from each other. There were a number of pilots in flight test that wanted to keep the tapes on the GV the same as on the GIV - it was a marketing decision to "fix" them.

GV

bafanguy said:
I waited for another of the uninitiated to ask, but they haven't, so I will : What is WSCoD ? Seems to have negative overtones ?

It's a secret society.....just like BAFAN.... :D

It's a secret society.....just like BAFAN.... :D

I wish somebody would have made Bafanguy give up the goods on that before telling him the meaning of WSCoD.

Bafanguy, just go ride in an ERJ once and you'll know what everybody is talking about. You might notice the guys up front wearing David Clarks :eek: .

TP

Falcon Capt said:
Is it at least the right way on the G-550?

Yo Falc capt , your tagline could be used as a promotional for all WSCOFD crews......eg "its not about the destination its about surviving the trip........ see ya in the fall ;-0)"

Gulfstream 200 said:
Los Angeles based operator is looking for two qualified captains on an
Embraer Legacy.

Minimum hour requirements are: 4000 Total Time, 2500 Multi, 2000 Multi
PIC

Job will consist of part 91 owner flying and 135 Charter flying.

Company will pay for training.

Pay will be based off current company pay scale and pilot experience.

Wow, what a conundrum...trying to decide whether for work for someone who...

....on one hand, actually bought is WSCOD.

But on the other hand, is smart enough to recognize that experience flying jets isn't necessary.

Of course, when they include something like "Company will pay for training" in the ad as if that's something special, you know who their target pool of applicants is.

Where do you sign up?...I want to make sure I'm not accidently anywhere near where they want that line to form.

I got a kick out of that also..."company will pay for training!!"....WOO HOO!!

the sad part is that a big change for some.....I wonder if they offer "per diem" also..

:rolleyes: ...

Speaking of WSCoD, I see Little Debbie in CHA now has one. I wouldn't guess thats a compliment to their Citation fleet (Citations get more compliments than WSCoD!!) ;)

2000Flyer

2000flyer said:
Speaking of WSCoD, I see Little Debbie in CHA now has one. I wouldn't guess thats a compliment to their Citation fleet (Citations get more compliments than WSCoD!!) ;)

2000Flyer
Maybe they lost a bet or something and were forced to buy one... That would be about the only logical solution!

Falcon Capt said:
Maybe they lost a bet or something and were forced to buy one... That would be about the only logical solution!

Nah, I think they just wanted a regional airliner that actually left on time.

WSCoD has the market cornered again!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back