The WSCoD is back!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
we were all schooled to the fact that they are 100%, completly different, nothing is the same, the Legacy is THE MACHINE. Nothing in common with the other SCoD's...

The performance, the style, the honor....

The WSCoD..

:) .

C'mon.....admit it........you applied for it, didn't you? You saw the chance to be a REAL corporate pilot, and just couldn't resist! ;) :D

FracCapt said:
C'mon.....admit it........you applied for it, didn't you? You saw the chance to be a REAL corporate pilot, and just couldn't resist! ;) :D

Im exposed...

Now my self esteem is in the gutter, I have called The View and Dr Phil for help......hope to hear something soon......

Or maybe just start over and go on that MTV "Famous Face" thing and say "Hey, Doc, I always wanted to be a corporate pilot....but I just fly a WSCoD regional jet..I envy others...what can you do to help me??"

:) .

I wonder if I can get "WSCoD" on my license plate...

A good friend of mine had "COORSLT" on his plate for about two years before he got a letter informing him that it was going on the banned list and he had to pick another one. Probably makes it harder to beat a DUI rap advertising that Rocky Mountain swill.

Last edited:
LXJ31 said:
"WSCoD" .

I waited for another of the uninitiated to ask, but they haven't, so I will : What is WSCoD ? Seems to have negative overtones ?

I think its "Whistling $%^#can of Death"

If you've seen my airport Jeep, its appropriate. I like the darn thing though and refuse to give it up.

Anyway, WSCoD is referring to the ERJ bizjet in discussions on Flightinfo.

Last edited:
When LegacyDriver was defending his ride to the hilt in the "Legacy Bashfest - Bring it On" thread (600 some-odd posts and counting), WSCoD (or is it WSoD? - see above for what the acronym means) was a term coined by an ERJ pilot to describe the ERJ-derived Legacy.

Last edited:
god the guy that made that term was a genius. I still reading the thread and Legacy driver is talking about how great the plane is and how much fun it is to fly.

Then this regional pilot gets on and says he's got like 4000hrs in the plane and it's a true WSCOD. That was the best moment ever.

I don't remember the Jungle Jet being that bad. A little slow in the climb in the summer but other than that I recall it being ok. Maybe I was just so excited to be out of a Jetstream I didn't know the difference.

Falcon Capt.--Yep, they fixed it on the V and subsequent.

Now, I just have to make the adjustment for 8-10 months until we trade it in on a 450... You know, the ashtrays are full. :rolleyes:TC

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back