The Writings of an ASA Pilot...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

I didn't realize ASA had so many pilots that could write. There are some good writings in the new ASA crew room twosie facilities. I gotta hand it to management on this one, installing white boards WITH dry erase markers in the stalls was a pure stroke of genius which has led to some Hemingway moments. I think my favorite one yet was the one asking folks who had the read the Nicholas Sparks books in the crew room to reach down between the legs and check to see if My Winky was still there. Instant classic if you ask me.

I have purposely avoided collecting fecal samples from my fellow pilots by avoiding physical contact with said dry erase markers.

However, there are some amusing things to be read.

I have purposely avoided collecting fecal samples from my fellow pilots by avoiding physical contact with said dry erase markers.

However, there are some amusing things to be read.

Great point, I guess they better start putting the wet wipes in there too. Beware pilots, those wet wipes might sting if you use them on more than just the markers...

Yep- you would instantly see the intelligence level of those posts go sky-high!

Nothing screams RAMPER more than "I want to eat an FA's puss." They either haven't noticed that half of the FA's have a tallywacker, or the other half is old, wrinkled, or fat as hell.

Nothing screams RAMPER more than "I want to eat an FA's puss." They either haven't noticed that half of the FA's have a tallywacker, or the other half is old, wrinkled, or fat as hell.

Coming out of the elevator I passed by an ASA FA that was pretty hot. Pretty blonde girl with nice curves.

:laugh: That is hilarious if someone actually wrote that

When will the *********************************** captain list pop up?

We all know who will be numero uno.

Rampers scribe their rhetoric with sharpies on the walls of the cargo bay.
Some of my favs are:

"I'm Rick James Bi!@#"

"Jesus is the answer...no drugs are"

"ATL...a thugs life"

"check yoself"

etc....

Latest resources

Back